Bill's (Experts Only) Baseball Discussion Thread

I know the cloudflyers work great for me. I tried the cloudace and decided they were way too firm when I ran in them. It’s the pair I returned through On. I’m afraid to try others without actually wearing them/etc. I want to try the cloudflow because I do like their looks, but can’t find anywhere here that carries them. And if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. I stick with flyers for now
Flyers are great but I thought the stratus might be even better. The flyers show moderate to maximum cushion and the stratus show as maximum. I want a pair to walk in and a pair to just wear. If the stratus aren't any better then I'll wear them during the day and keep the flyers as my walkers. Only thing is I like the green best but I'm not real excited about any of the colors on the stratus. That's the main reason I went with the Classic Stratus, the ones I'm sending back. I liked that color scheme.

I don’t know the difference between the Cloud X and the X shift, but as someone who needs support, the Cloud X that I bought (based on style/color) are the ones I still need to use a sole insert to prevent my feet from hurting
I believe my feet would hurt in those, but I really like them.

Reactions: volfanbill
giphy.gif

60973B42-2CC0-4735-9B47-FE205C380143.png
So it still shows me all sizes are available. There are sizes missing in the blueish and orange pair fyi

VN Store

Back