Bin Laden believed to be dead in Pakistan!

OrangeEmpire

The White Debonair
Report: Bin Laden died in Pakistan - International Terrorism - MSNBC.com

PARIS - A French regional newspaper quoted a French secret service report on Saturday as saying that Saudi Arabia is convinced that al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden died of typhoid in Pakistan last month.

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...NCE.xml&WTmodLoc=Home-C1-TopStories-newsOne-2

PARIS (Reuters) - France's Defense Ministry said on Saturday it could not confirm a newspaper report quoting French secret services as saying al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden had died but would launch an inquiry into the leak of secret papers.

*****No one believed my conspiracy that Bin Laden would be found dead before election time.........

:lolabove:

I hope that report is confirmed, I think for a lot of the victims of September 11th that would help heal them some, I know nothing can replace losing a loved one but knowing that the man that organized the attacks that took their life would help heal me....I'm sorry if that sounds kind of on the sick side but that's just my opinion

I am sure it would lend itself to some sort of temporary relief......

In the end, you cannot keep letting the "monsters" of that chase you.....you have to confront it at some point.

Oh I agree, I didn't lose anyone in those attacks, thank god but I agree you have to confront that sooner or later

AP Wire touched on this subject but no verifications.I'm not sure we would ever know if he were dead.

I'd say we'll be seeing another video of Bin Laden soon to offset all the talk about him being alive or dead.Actually, it may be a doctored video................:question:

If it's ever good to wish someone is dead then this is the time.

I can think of some people in recent history who would fall into that category...........Adolf Hitler and company.

i believe this news when i see a picture of his dead body.

I am sure we could doctor a forgery up................I am not into the pictures stuff......................

OWB........I told you, but you would not listen..........

Or was it the other way around that you told me that Rove would pull a Bin Laden story out before election time?

OWB........I told you, but you would not listen..........

Or was it the other way around that you told me that Rove would pull a Bin Laden story out before election time?

Yep, I believe you called it..

terror-cards.jpg

I do not believe Karl Rove and the Bush admin is behind this at all. If it is a false report, then I would say that Pakistan's gov't is leaking faulty intel in an effort to keep American troops out of their country.

If it is a false report, then I would say that Pakistan's gov't is leaking faulty intel in an effort to keep American troops out of their country.

Yeah, but that makes too much sense!

Who is going to believe "intelligence" brought to the forefront by the FRENCH? :wacko:

Here's an oldie but goodie where the Republicans always say Bin Laden wants the Dems to win i.e. speech before the 04 election. But it seems that theses speeches help Republicans to win and they keep coming. Can we go as far to think Osama really likes these Republicans in power? After all he times some audio tapes right around elections knowing it helps the GOP. Seeing as how Bush has let him live and roam around unhindered, you can only wonder....

:)

There's not a doubt in my mind that Bin Laden likes Bush in office. Not only is it hurting our country in just about every aspect, Bin Laden gets to sleep well at night knowing Bush isn't really concerned about capturing or killing him.

Of course he wants Bush in office. A Democrat would be sure to increase his capital gains taxes.

VN Store

Back