Bipartisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on 'cruel' puppy experiments

Apparently we (USA) feel compelled to send millions of dollars to every country in the world for every sick experiment anyone can imagine. We need to fire the government and hire a new one.

This is keep us in the loop money. In one case we don't want to be in the dark, but in another sense it's a problem we are training enemies to create biological weapons. In this case the enemy appears to then turn and allows it to get loose on the world without any accountability or transparency.

'Cruel' Fauci is condemned for 'paying Tunisian research lab $375,800 in Taxpayer Funds to CLAMP HEADS of 44 de-barked Beagle Puppies in Cages Filled with Flesh-Eating Flies That ATE THEM ALIVE'

The White Coat Waste Project claims that Fauci's researchers spent multiple weeks injecting the dogs with an experimental drug before killing and dissecting them.

The 44 puppies were locked in cages for nine consecutive days and used as bait to attract infectious sand flies that would eat the dogs alive, the report alleges.

Researchers are also accused of removing the dogs' vocal chords so they could work without 'incessant barking.'

49576321-10125599-image-a-20_1635090299434.jpg

The White Coat Waste Project claims that Fauci's researchers spent multiple weeks injecting the dogs with an experimental drug before killing and dissecting them

49576315-10125599-The_44_puppies_were_locked_in_cages_for_nine_consecutive_days_an-a-1_1635092063683.jpg

The 44 puppies were locked in cages for nine consecutive days and used as bait to attract infectious sand flies that would eat the dogs alive, the report alleges

49577117-10125599-image-m-25_1635090452901.jpg

Researchers are also accused of removing the dogs' vocal chords so they could work without 'incessant barking'

Fauci under fire for 'puppy experiments' that utilized disease-causing parasites | Daily Mail Online

If he is really linked to all this it could get him. Hard to believe this would be the thing.

This is a horror story if it is true. I don't get the removing the vocal cord part. It's a large operation in which a tube or a breathing portal has to be put in place. Then there is significant recovery time. Why not just paralyze one side of the larynx by severing or killing the the nerve by ablation which would silence the animal yet allow it to breathe.

I hope this is thoroughly investigated.
Why silence the dog at all? Guilty conscience?

'Cruel' Fauci is condemned for 'paying Tunisian research lab $375,800 in Taxpayer Funds to CLAMP HEADS of 44 de-barked Beagle Puppies in Cages Filled with Flesh-Eating Flies That ATE THEM ALIVE'

The White Coat Waste Project claims that Fauci's researchers spent multiple weeks injecting the dogs with an experimental drug before killing and dissecting them.

The 44 puppies were locked in cages for nine consecutive days and used as bait to attract infectious sand flies that would eat the dogs alive, the report alleges.

Researchers are also accused of removing the dogs' vocal chords so they could work without 'incessant barking.'

49576321-10125599-image-a-20_1635090299434.jpg

The White Coat Waste Project claims that Fauci's researchers spent multiple weeks injecting the dogs with an experimental drug before killing and dissecting them

49576315-10125599-The_44_puppies_were_locked_in_cages_for_nine_consecutive_days_an-a-1_1635092063683.jpg

The 44 puppies were locked in cages for nine consecutive days and used as bait to attract infectious sand flies that would eat the dogs alive, the report alleges

49577117-10125599-image-m-25_1635090452901.jpg

Researchers are also accused of removing the dogs' vocal chords so they could work without 'incessant barking'

Fauci under fire for 'puppy experiments' that utilized disease-causing parasites | Daily Mail Online

1635100846505.gif

Don’t be messin with Dogs in America.

If this is what actually gets him, it will be somewhat ironic.

It’s how the .gov rolls.
The federal agency I work with just axed a guy that had nothing to do with their multitude of idiotic decisions while the SES-level people in charge that initiated all the crap are skating on by still employed.

That act alone is part of why I am seeking new employment. Once you see the inside of the government you find out what the real "deep state" is.

A#ArrestFauci Trends On Twitter as Doctor Faces Criticism for Controversial VIRUS Research, Testing On Dogs

The phrase #ArrestFauci was trending on Twitter Sunday afternoon in response to multiple controversies surrounding Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Twitter users posted the hashtag calling out Fauci over reports that hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars were used to subject dogs to cruel testing before ultimately killing them.

#ArrestFauci trends on Twitter as doctor faces criticism for controversial virus research, testing on dogs

Speaks a lot of the world when the man that's been caught in lie after lie after lie that's ended up in needless death, economic struggles, etc. is going to end up (rightly) punished over dogs and not the human suffering he has caused.

Don’t see Faucis cult members like EL in here to support their cult leader. Not surprising.

The world does not exist in mere duality, and they are not compelled to agree with all stances of an individual. Nor are they compelled to read/post about this sickening display of inhumanity.

Were you honestly expecting someone to defend this? Were you simply looking for an opportunity to barb other members?

Speaks a lot of the world when the man that's been caught in lie after lie after lie that's ended up in needless death, economic struggles, etc. is going to end up (rightly) punished over dogs and not the human suffering he has caused.
I don’t work in the middle of statistics, I work with dying human beings. After 15 years that is not lost on me.
The federal agency I work with just axed a guy that had nothing to do with their multitude of idiotic decisions while the SES-level people in charge that initiated all the crap are skating on by still employed.

That act alone is part of why I am seeking new employment. Once you see the inside of the government you find out what the real "deep state" is.
There are reasons I find all things federal repugnant. Glad you are departing. I wish you well in the private sector.

Not torturing dogs is about the only thing remaining that both the left and right can completely agree on these days.

The world does not exist in mere duality, and they are not compelled to agree with all stances of an individual. Nor are they compelled to read/post about this sickening display of inhumanity.

Were you honestly expecting someone to defend this? Were you simply looking for an opportunity to barb other members?

Well I don’t understand why the Fauci worshippers don’t chime in? Many times in the past 4 years, these same people put multiple threads in here calling for Trump supporters to support something. Simply because they erroneously thought that people would agree with anything Trump said or did.

There are people on here that seemingly worship Fauci and believe anything he says is gold. So what’s wrong with asking them to support their leader? Or condemn him? What’s good for the goose is good for the gander no?

VN Store

Back