Bleachers game by game predictions for Vols

... the losses up front on D, and injuries on D....I don't think that will happen. .

Hmm, maybe I'm also missing something, but I'm not quite sure what you're talking about (and keep in mind that Oregon is not especially forthcoming about injuries, to say the least).

Not that this is what's happening here, but with respect to the Vols' chances in the Oregon game, I've noticed a tendency among some UT fans when looking for weaknesses in Oregon to, well, invent weaknesses (e.g., taking advantage of Oregon's "youth and inexperience," etc).

Reactions: 1 person
I'm not sure that site is even viewed more than VolNation. Maybe Freak should have a VolNation top 25 teams or whatever.

I'll start it.

1. Tennessee
2-25 Who cares..............

I originally had 8-4 a few weeks ago but I've drank a little more CBJ cool aid so I'm now going with 9-3 (6-2) Cotton Bowl win over Baylor and finish 10-3. Team is to good on the offensive and defensive line with experience, a lot of skill position talent, depth everywhere except CB, should have a solid kicking game this year, just saying! Definitely a much better coaching staff!

Austin Peay Win 55-7
Western Kentucky Win 49-14
Oregon Loss 35-24
Florida Win 30-21
South Alabama Win 45-14
Georgia Win 41-28
USCjr Win 35-28
Alabama Loss 24-21 (maybe an upset)then watch out!
Missouri Loss 21-17 (Alabama Carry over)
Auburn Win 41-21
Candy Win 38-17
Kentucky Win 40-10

:dance2:

Tennesseeduke

If this happens Butch Jones would own Knoxville. Sweeping Florida, UGA and USCe - TN could possibly represent the EAST with that result? TN would also likely secure the number 1 recruting class in Feb as well with a 10 win season. We would all be VERY HAPPY here at VN!

If this happens Butch Jones would own Knoxville. Sweeping Florida, UGA and USCe - TN could possibly represent the EAST with that result? TN would also likely secure the number 1 recruting class in Feb as well with a 10 win season. We would all be VERY HAPPY here at VN!

Yeah if that happens I would name my next child 'Butch MF'n Jones', regardless of it's gender.

Much more likely this team goes 3-9 than 9-3.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No way this teams goes 3-9. May not go 9-3, but I think the chances are better for 9-3 than 3-9. My prediction all along has been 7-5. And I sincerely believe we can get either GA., SC., or FL. to go 8-4.

You not only drank a little more cool-aid, you are falling down drunk on the orange cool-aid.

VN Store

Back