Blue Anon

Hillary Clinton To Be Inaugurated President March 20
March 8, 2021
According to new scholarly interpretations of the U.S. Constitution by Google University researchers, the Electoral College was never verified as the official method of selecting a president, evidence to the contrary is merely the fevered dreams of a few of the Founding Fathers who got drunk one night in Philadelphia in 1788.

Since the popular vote of the 2016 presidential election went to Hillary Clinton, the Lizard Folk leaders of the Shadow Congress agreed that the entire thing is a "do over" and Clinton gets her shot at running things. If, for some reason, the retroactive inauguration doesn't take place on March 20 as predicted, what we actually meant was April 20. Yeah, that's the ticket!

https://blue-anon.com/f/hillary-clinton-to-be-inaugurated-president-march-20

They put it back up was the point and if its un-threadworthy in your opinion, don't post in the thread. Problem solved.

Nope. You're muddying up my lovely view of page 1. It's on you to post better content. Hell, I'd even take more of those wisdom nuggets from your anti-Semitic twitter account. At least THAT stupidity is funny enough to laugh at.

Reactions: volfanhill
He says that in post 2. Also we have a Q anon thread so why not a Blue Anon one. Diversity and inclusion and what not you know.

Because the listed conspiracies for "Blue anon" categorically pale in comparison to the **** for Qanon (which is an actual set of beliefs that actually exist).

In addition, the Q thread was started by the Q nuts. All of the conspiracies listed for Blue Anon have had their own threads for quite some time.

Because the listed conspiracies for "Blue anon" categorically pale in comparison to the **** for Qanon (which is an actual set of beliefs that actually exist).

In addition, the Q thread was started by the Q nuts. All of the conspiracies listed for Blue Anon have had their own threads for quite some time.
So not really. Thereโ€™s room for both even if one was started by the faithful and the other started in mockery. Hey both communities DO exist.

Blue anon ain't a community, bro. You're reaching even farther than usual. Lol.
Again not really. Thereโ€™s data showing info exchanging for both and there s clearly enough mockery to go around. And Iโ€™m not reaching Iโ€™m just looking at both information sharing groups. Plenty of nut jobs on both sides of the aisle.

Again not really. Thereโ€™s data showing info exchanging for both and there s clearly enough mockery to go around. And Iโ€™m not reaching Iโ€™m just looking at both information sharing groups. Plenty of nut jobs on both sides of the aisle.

So we're comparing Jew firestarting lasers and a Satanic pedo cabal to election meddling? Stop the steal versus the Mueller investigation? L. O. L.

There's pragmatic objectivity and then there's feigned centrism. Guess where you're at.

So we're comparing Jew firestarting lasers and a Satanic pedo cabal to election meddling? Stop the steal versus the Mueller investigation? L. O. L.

There's pragmatic objectivity and then there's feigned centrism. Guess where you're at.
I know where Iโ€™m at. Iโ€™m looking at both shaking my head. Youโ€™re saying โ€œbut our nut jobs arenโ€™t as crazy as your nut jobsโ€. Congrats?

I know where Iโ€™m at. Iโ€™m looking at both shaking my head. Youโ€™re saying โ€œbut our nut jobs arenโ€™t as crazy as your nut jobsโ€. Congrats?

Actually, I thought the Mueller investigation was a waste of time and money as well as both Impeachments.

But you're still comparing apples to hand grenades. It's still dumb and dangerous.

Actually, I thought the Mueller investigation was a waste of time and money as well as both Impeachments.

But you're still comparing apples to hand grenades. It's still dumb and dangerous.
Iโ€™m comparing neither. Again Iโ€™m shaking my head at both. Youโ€™re comparing and weighing which is less dumb. Iโ€™m not participating in that.

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82
Iโ€™m comparing neither. Again Iโ€™m shaking my head at both. Youโ€™re comparing and weighing which is less dumb. Iโ€™m not participating in that.

You're just participating in justifying the existence of this thread because the QAnon thread is a thing.

Yeah okay.

Reactions: tvolsfan

VN Store

Back