Blue Anon

VolAnon is the latest thing I’ve picked up on today. It’s the conspiracy that the Vols will win the National Championship in year one under Heupel. GBO! Weapons at the ready!

Reactions: StarRaider
I've wondered something for a while about the Q movement. How in the world could they remain anonymous? With enemies in the government how were they not doxed?

I've wondered something for a while about the Q movement. How in the world could they remain anonymous? With enemies in the government how were they not doxed?

Qberts had imaginary enemies for their imaginary friend?

Last edited:
I’m shocked we’ve made it this far without reference to make genitals or how someone lives in a trailer. That’s progress for him

Reactions: AM64
Qberts had imaginary enemies for their imaginary friend?
I mean the very nature of the spiel would make enemies amongst the government, be it civilian or otherwise. Whether it were truth or lies matters not, no one likes that kind of attention, especially when we know the military, civilian government and federal government routinely work in "gray" and even "black" areas.

I mean the very nature of the spiel would make enemies amongst the government, be it civilian or otherwise. Whether it were truth or lies matters not, no one likes that kind of attention, especially when we know the military, civilian government and federal government routinely work in "gray" and even "black" areas.

I'm sure the Department of Cannibalism Satanic Cult Division has Top Men working on it right now.

I think Blue Anon is just rebranding of Rush's "Drive By Media" they know alot of their stories aren't true but there aren't enough honest journalists to be able to fact check them regularly

Reactions: StarRaider
Nope. You're muddying up my lovely view of page 1. It's on you to post better content. Hell, I'd even take more of those wisdom nuggets from your anti-Semitic twitter account. At least THAT stupidity is funny enough to laugh at.
Good I just rebumped it to page one for ya

VN Store

Back