Blue Anon

Why are you protesting the mocking of this Blue Anon thing so much?

I merely stated that the thread was sh*t and have responded to anyone trying to @ me since. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why do you show up in every single one of EL's threads? Let's talk about that.

I merely stated that the thread was sh*t and have responded to anyone trying to @ me since. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why do you show up in every single one of EL's threads? Let's talk about that.
Because I enjoy mocking her stupidity. Nice deflection from you own young man, well done.

Reactions: GSD82
I never said that.

Though, you seem unusually hung up on it.
No you didn’t. I inferred it and think it’s accurate though.

Your entry was mocking a point the OP conceded in post 2. My entry was calling you Capt Obvious. You’ve been playing zone defense ever since. No I don’t expect you to agree with that summary.

No you didn’t. I inferred it and think it’s accurate though.

Your entry was mocking a point the OP conceded in post 2. My entry was calling you Capt Obvious. You’ve been playing zone defense ever since. No I don’t expect you to agree with that summary.

Look, if I grabbed you by your hairy palms and took you on this walk every time you pulled this exact same sh*t in all of EL's threads, I'd spend as much time on here as hog does.

I don't know why you so ardently die on a hill as dumb as this thread. I'm doing exactly what you do.

Drink a pedialyte, turn on some Matlock, and take a nap.

Look, if I grabbed you by your hairy palms and took you on this walk every time you pulled this exact same sh*t in all of EL's threads, I'd spend as much time on here as hog does.

I don't know why you so ardently die on a hill as dumb as this thread. I'm doing exactly what you do.

Drink a pedialyte, turn on some Matlock, and take a nap.
Dude I’m not the one dying on a hill here. That’s you. And you know it. I’ve enjoyed pointing it out though as well as your deflection. But as you I’m not that interested in it anymore either. Go get out in the world and have a better day now young dude 😎

Dude I’m not the one dying on a hill here. That’s you. And you know it. I’ve enjoyed pointing it out though as well as your deflection. But as you I’m not that interested in it anymore either. Go get out in the world and have a better day now young dude 😎

You declare victory with the gravity of a pigeon strutting around a messy chessboard 😆😆😆

Must be a symptom of that testosterone dip men over 50 experience.

You declare victory with the gravity of a pigeon strutting around a messy chessboard 😆😆😆

Must be a symptom of that testosterone dip men over 50 experience.
I didn’t declare victory. I just pointed out it was you dying on a hill here which you are. But hold out for a couple of more posts I’m about to get on a four hour phone call for a design review so you’ll “win” by default. Congrats!

I didn’t declare victory. I just pointed out it was you dying on a hill here which you are. But hold out for a couple of more posts I’m about to get on a four hour phone call for a design review so you’ll “win” by default. Congrats!
You were illustrating your version of how this thread went down which didn't involve you attempting to chastise me for, once again, something you do multiple times a day on here.

Here, I'll pull another one of your patented nuggets of wit since it tickles you so.

Thanks <insert one trick pony here such as 'young man' or 'sister'> 🤡🤡🤡

Am I doing it right?

You were illustrating your version of how this thread went down which didn't involve you attempting to chastise me for, once again, something you do multiple times a day on here.

Here, I'll pull another one of your patented nuggets of wit since it tickles you so.

Thanks <insert one trick pony here such as 'young man' or 'sister'> 🤡🤡🤡

Am I doing it right?
Ok last reply before the call. Sure doing it fine. Would help your case if you weren’t wrong in your denial and deflection though. Toodles 😘(tm)

It is pretty funny that Dems are so hysterical about some tiny fringe element on the internet, meanwhile they and their agitprop arm in the media pushed massive and damaging conspiracy theories for the last 4 years and continue to do so

Reactions: AM64 and GSD82

VN Store

Back