Bob Kesling inducted in Tennessee radio HoF

People love to talk **** about Bob but as a Vol fan he's really all I've ever known. And it will be a sad and surreal day when he isn't calling the game. And chances are we will replace him with someone worse and Bob will become the next Ward.
That's a fair point. If you had the John Ward experience, you would feel exactly as many do on VN.

People love to talk **** about Bob but as a Vol fan he's really all I've ever known. And it will be a sad and surreal day when he isn't calling the game. And chances are we will replace him with someone worse and Bob will become the next Ward.
I was just a kid listening to John Ward. I remember driving up with my uncle to his retirement ceremony when he said “from the BOTTOM of my heart”. So Bob has been mostly what I’ve know as well. Some people didn’t like him because he wasn’t Ward, but it’s really hard to replace a legend like John. I think he gets way too much hate though, I love listening to Bob. It will indeed be weird/surreal for me when he’s no longer calling the games (whenever that time comes), similar to how my uncle felt while he cried at Ward’s retirement.

No, Bob is a terrible play by play guy. JW was great!

Reactions: PandamoniumReigns
I can pretty much promise you.....This won't happen. Mentioning Kesling and John Ward in the same sentence is blasphemy ! No wonder so many on this board can't stand you.

VN Store

Back