Boston College vs. Florida State

FSU could have 2 losses BEFORE, the week 1 polls come out. That's crazy.

Is this not basically the same team Gworgia killed in their bowl game last year?

Starting to believe FSUs problems go deeper than a few players.

This is just sad.
Y’all say Billy will be fired.
Norvell might be too.

Yikes.

Norvell just had an undefeated regular season. He isn't going anywhere.

But it does remind you of the thin line between a very strong team and a surprisingly weak team.

First quarter time of possession was wild.
BC spent that first quarter milking that game clock each and every play.

There were only 3 total drives in the first quarter. FSU was only one of those and it lasted 3 plays.

And honestly, if you’re going to scheme around taking advantage of those new clock rules (ie, out of bounds starts up the clock again when ref the places the ball), that’s how you do it.

wtf happened? Last year they were a decent team, this year they are like a high school team from Alaska
Well, I was thinking this is the same team Georgia killed in their bowl game. All those players mostly opted out of the bowl.game because they weren't included in the playoffs.

I know Free Shoes has been yammering all summer about wanting to join the Big 10+8 or the SEC, but man, I'm starting to think they may not want any of that smoke.

Reactions: VolDave53

But it does remind you of the thin line between a very strong team and a surprisingly weak team.

They can’t be this bad. It’s like they have zero talent.

Well, I was thinking this is the same team Georgia killed in their bowl game. All those players mostly opted out of the bowl.game because they weren't included in the playoffs.
Yeah but did he not recruit anything in the past two years or something. I’d expect a drop off but not like this

He dont have Jordan Travis covering up holes in the team....

VN Store

Back