Bottom line on winning the natty in 2024

We will need to really luck out on injuries for that to happen and Nico will need to be just as good or better than Hooker at operating the offense. And the defense would need to be decent. If all that happens, we have a shot.

Also need breaks like 98,no team wins a Natty without something fortunate happening sometime in the year. Sometimes its a schedule were you dodge great teams by others knocking the one's off you don't match up with, sometimes its staying injury free while others lose key players also got a get at least your share of 50/50 calls. Those are just a few of many things of course you have to have the recruited roster to make it to the final 12 and hope all the variables fall into place. One thing we know for sure 1 of the 65 P5 or I guess the new P4 teams will win it all and the other 64 are not. Are they all losers, no I think getting to the final 12 will give the coaches a reprieve from the fahr the coach crowd. Then rinse and repat.

Reactions: Volnuck
Oh heaven help us, I just had a thought...what if Heupel ends up being the Rick Barnes of football???

Lights out, top 5 to 10 during the season but can't make it out of the 1st or 2nd round of the playoff...help, my BVS is flaring up again !!!

Also need breaks like 98,no team wins a Natty without something fortunate happening sometime in the year. Sometimes its a schedule were you dodge great teams by others knocking the one's off you don't match up with, sometimes its staying injury free while others lose key players also got a get at least your share of 50/50 calls. Those are just a few of many things of course you have to have the recruited roster to make it to the final 12 and hope all the variables fall into place. One thing we know for sure 1 of the 65 P5 or I guess the new P4 teams will win it all and the other 64 are not. Are they all losers, no I think getting to the final 12 will give the coaches a reprieve from the fahr the coach crowd. Then rinse and repat.
Sometimes it’s the opposing QB stepping on a lineman’s foot and laying the football on the ground….or completing a 4th and 31 TD pass late in the 4th quarter on your arch-rival’s home field.

Oline & Dline will be near tops in the country.
Great skill players but need a WR to step up.
Nico will be elite

I like our chances especially getting into the 12 team playoff then get hot & win it all !
If this staff doesn’t figure out how to contact a player via phone, text or certified letter, then we will be in trouble and Arkansas will steal all of our recruits.

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Oline & Dline will be near tops in the country.
Great skill players but need a WR to step up.
Nico will be elite

I like our chances especially getting into the 12 team playoff then get hot & win it all !
**Nico Needs to be Elite** There i fixed it. Just because he was a 5* doesnt mean he will be elite in his first year starting. He really needs to add weight to his frame.

Don't see how a 12 team playoff makes it easier for a team to win a title that is not good enough to beat UGA or Alabama in season.

The same teams that we can't beat during the regular season will be the same teams waiting there in the playoffs.

Or is the hope that in a bigger field someone takes them out and clears an "easier path"?

You have to be actually good enough to win it, to win it. And recently, that's been Clemson & LSU with NFL qb's + an all world roster, Georgia & Alabama. That's the list. There are no freebies. You have to have a legit squad.

**Nico Needs to be Elite** There i fixed it. Just because he was a 5* doesnt mean he will be elite in his first year starting. He really needs to add weight to his frame.
He’s not as small as he looks when standing next to Joe. He’s a big kid.

I think Nico will run more than Joe, and throw pretty accurately. The offensive numbers will shoot back up next year. If the defense, can get some pressure with 4 on most teams, we are in for a fun ride.

Reactions: OrangeBeachVol

VN Store

Back