Bout sick of it.....

Sane people aren't shocked by yesterday but there were a ton of people here all last week calling the upset. In fact not just calling it, saying we had a good chance at one.

And they also were going off on the people predicting what ended up happening.

Sane people aren't shocked by yesterday but there were a ton of people here all last week calling the upset. In fact not just calling it, saying we had a good chance at one.

And they also were going off on the people predicting what ended up happening.

Kind of reminds me of the Gruden to UT crowd. Do we see a pattern?:)

Most every Vol fan goes into yesterday's game getting that feeling in their stomach that anything can happen, while understanding that it probably won't.

We got exposed as a SLOW team, and that's that. There is nothing else to do, but accept the fact that it will be year 3 until we see what Jones can really do. Next year has the probability to be worse than this year.

we are non competitive again, for the umpteenth year in a row. Its gettin old. And you got all these retarded Alabandwagon fans popping up everywhere sayin roll effin tide. I'm as loyal a UT fan as you will find, but I'm sick and tired of not having a snowballs chance in He** of winning. It's pathetic. I feel bad for the kids out there busting their butt in practice only to get smashed on gameday. I have a lot of faith in the players coming in next year, but doggone, we gonna have to take at least another year of beatdowns before we can compete. I hope the dang TITANS can compete against the texans today or Im gonna start throwing darts at myself.:crazy:

If it ruins your weekend this much then you should consider finding a new hobby until they do get better. Absolutely none of this should be a shock to you. None.

Anyone who says they were shocked about yesterday's results obviously doesn't know where this program is or how it got to this point.

Exactly. The delusional among us need to realize this is not UT of the late 90s. IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT TALENT. For various reasons, the program has been gutted. To bring it back will take consistent recruiting and time. I am tired of being uncompetitive too, but you can't expect any coach to fix it in 3 games. Even Saban didn't do that at Alabama.

we are non competitive again, for the umpteenth year in a row. Its gettin old. And you got all these retarded Alabandwagon fans popping up everywhere sayin roll effin tide. I'm as loyal a UT fan as you will find, but I'm sick and tired of not having a snowballs chance in He** of winning. It's pathetic. I feel bad for the kids out there busting their butt in practice only to get smashed on gameday. I have a lot of faith in the players coming in next year, but doggone, we gonna have to take at least another year of beatdowns before we can compete. I hope the dang TITANS can compete against the texans today or Im gonna start throwing darts at myself.:crazy:

Bout sick of it???
Bout time you caught up!

Disagree with this to an extent, that UF defense would've kept them somewhat in the game within a couple of scores. That defense won't let anybody put up 50+ on them.

UF wouldn't score 20 on them either. UF defense is good but Oregon overall is still 2-3 TDs better.

Yes we do. But they would have hammered UF too. Lets be real.

nah, man. they play pansy football in hippie land.

i mean stanford beat them last year. florida has more talent than stanford.

(sarcasm).

my thoughts are not based on what happened yesterday if you remember anything i said before the season.

what i saw yesterday was exactly what i expected.

nah, man. they play pansy football in hippie land.

i mean stanford beat them last year. florida has more talent than stanford.

(sarcasm).

my thoughts are not based on what happened yesterday if you remember anything i said before the season.

Lol I gotcha man

The fact that:
1) you think our talent was equal or better to OU's talent is foolish.
2) after last week you actually thought we would win or stay close is foolish.
3) you are closing the books on a program that has played 3 games and that is foolish.

Stop being the short attention span crowd. Unless you are on your deathbed and KNOW you won't live to see another season, just hand on for the ride. Otherwise, Bama could use another fair weather fan.

Reactions: 1 person

I understand, but come on first year as head coach butch jones has done alot more than kiffin and dooley...atleast coach jones isn't making excuses...u ppl r crazy if you think we gonna win every single game this yr...just CHILL THE F OUT!!!......GBO!!!

Maybe you should start saying roll tide yourself. We got beat by the number 2 team in the nation yesterday, it's not like we got beat by f'ng Austin Peay.

Stop being a negavol.

The sad thing is im getting used to losing. There was a time when a loss would stick with me until the next game(1990 -2001). Today, I hope we get 6 wins. If they don't, there's always basketball regular season.

FYP. Technically we haven't been to the NCAA Tourny since Pearl left. :ermm:

The fact that:
1) you think our talent was equal or better to OU's talent is foolish.
2) after last week you actually thought we would win or stay close is foolish.
3) you are closing the books on a program that has played 3 games and that is foolish.

Stop being the short attention span crowd. Unless you are on your deathbed and KNOW you won't live to see another season, just hand on for the ride. Otherwise, Bama could use another fair weather fan.

Exactly.

Well CBJ gets three years to turn it around....if not he is gone

If we start to look competent after his system has been in next year or year three, he has to get more. Another coach in three years will NOT help this program. It'll just send it farther down the hole. So I'm hoping the improvement comes as the system gets the players that can play it. The only way another coach would help is if it were a huge hire. But there are only so many of those out there, and Jimmy the a$$hole Cheek that won't let the AD spend the money for one.

After the last 8 years, I must say, I'm starting to get used to the beatdowns, we may be in this state for quite some time, sometimes having a sense of humor helps, sometimes Not.

VN Store

Back