Bout sick of it.....

we are non competitive again, for the umpteenth year in a row. Its gettin old. And you got all these retarded Alabandwagon fans popping up everywhere sayin roll effin tide. I'm as loyal a UT fan as you will find, but I'm sick and tired of not having a snowballs chance in He** of winning. It's pathetic. I feel bad for the kids out there busting their butt in practice only to get smashed on gameday. I have a lot of faith in the players coming in next year, but doggone, we gonna have to take at least another year of beatdowns before we can compete. I hope the dang TITANS can compete against the texans today or Im gonna start throwing darts at myself.:crazy:

If your a loyal fan like you say then you would have got to understand the situation we are in. Surely you did not think that we were going to Oregon and compete did you? We are that bad right now and it is going to take time to get this thing going again. Don't look for it to get better next year either. With all the crap that went on the past few years did you expect another outcome? So either get behind them or turn in your orange and find another team to pull for! It's bad enough watching this team as bad as they are, it's another thing to have to listen to the negative comments by "loyal" fans like you...

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back