Brando hints at 4 win season on his show

Having to listen to Memphis radio, Brando almost sounds like a UT homer. Some radio "experts" here are saying UT fans should be happy if they can win three games this season.

pretty much has mailed them in at 1-7 SEC if thats the case..

I anticipate us winning the Western Kentucky, South Alabama & Austin Peay games. Then I anticipate us winning 3 of our last 4 games. Auburn, Kentucky, Vandy & Missouri. I am leaning towards us losing to Auburn as the one loss among the last four but I am not sure...

My total gives us 6 wins and a possible bowl game bid...Shreveport, Louisana, here we come!!! At least, it will be a step in the right direction, to at least make a bowl game.

It's my understanding that Tennessee has NEVER lost 8 games in a season. No way in hell that happens now

This is correct. We're one of only two teams that has this distinction. The other is either Ohio St. or Michigan. Can't remember. I say we go either 6 - 6 or 7 - 5.

Reactions: 1 person
Until we prove that we can win on the field, this kind of stuff is going to keep coming. I think that Butch Jones and this year's Volunteer Team will surprise a few people, but until they do something tangible, I've accepted that I'll continue to read these types of dire predictions. However, the monster recruiting class that Coach Jones has started to build for next year indicates that, regardless of what this upcoming season might bring, there are many young, talented players who want to be part of our resurgence. Go Vols!

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back