Brandon Warren (merged)

Any new info on him? I have been away a few days so i am curious...

I may be a day late and a dollar short so a link with the most recent updated thread would be helpful too since I am not seeing a thread on the first page here...

Thanks

you can look beyond the first page you know.

There is nothing in the thread on the other page that I already don't know. Because there was nothing on the first page, I was asking if there was an update anyone knew of that hasn't been posted...

I obviously know you can look beyond the first page...don't be a smartass like so many others on this board...

There is nothing in the thread on the other page that I already don't know. Because there was nothing on the first page, I was asking if there was an update anyone knew of that hasn't been posted...

I obviously know you can look beyond the first page...don't be a smart guy like so many others on this board...

But you didn't have to make a thread about it... just post again in THIS one. :good!:

i have heard that warren will not be attending pellissippi but playing right down the road for D-II carson-newman for a year then he will transfer to UT. i have heard this from a pretty reliable source, has anyone on here heard the same?

The last thing I heard was that he is on pace to graduate from Pellissippi and then transfer to UT next year and maybe play in 08.

VN Store

Back