Bray to Dolphins UDFA

Disagree. South Beach would be nothing BUT trouble to a guy like Bray. Should've went to some place like Green Bay Wisconsin or Pittsburgh.

Anyway, congrats Bray. Now please keep your nose clean and rep the Vols well!
I lived outside of Green Bay. There's plenty of trouble up there too. Yes crime too.

No he's just like most people and it's not cost him a lot of $. It's inability to win the big games that have.

When you're putting up 30 points in some of those big games and still lose in the sec, it's not the fault of the qb

I have always had a problem with people who feel better or happy when they see others fall short.
That's probably why I don't get along well with many on here.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm sorry can someone name me all these moments Bray had were he cost us a game. because I only know of the Georgia game were he fumbled. iirc EVERYONES saint cp droped a wide open catch that would of won us the game to.

I wish him the best but I seriously don't see the kid having an NFL career... the next Matt Leinert (They aren't anything alike physically, but mentally they seem very similar) IMHO
I don't know if NFL rules allow for it or not, but in the offseason, I would try to get with Peyton Manning and pick his brain...ask him to take him through a typical day of work/preparation. Ask him what things he would do (to get back in the saddle and repair his rep as a QB), if he were in Tyler's shoes.

Then just do whatever Peyton said to do.

I'm sorry can someone name me all these moments Bray had were he cost us a game. because I only know of the Georgia game were he fumbled. iirc EVERYONES saint cp droped a wide open catch that would of won us the game to.
People forget that it took a heroic effort on his part just to get us that close. If the defense is doing it's part, we win 5 of the games we lost last year...quite possibly only a loss to Bama.

That team that rolled out against NC State could have beaten UGA, UF, MSU, USCjr and certainly Vandy.

For better or worse but the quarterback and head coach take responsibility for wins ands losses. That's why they make the most $

I like Bray going to the Cheifs if it sticks. Much better fit for him IMO. He'll get to learn under an NFL veteran head coach, and he'll get to play with former Vol great Eric Berry! Hope this is legit.

VN Store

Back