Bray to Dolphins UDFA

This. Adam Schefter tweeted it out. @AdamSchefter: ESPN's @FieldYates reports former Tennessee QB Tyler Bray will sign with the Kansas City Chiefs, per source.

Better spot IMO... Kc had a killer draft class and they've got some good potential plus Andy Reid. they took honey badger and kniles Davis too right?

BRAY! Good luck young man. Keep grinding and you'll become the QB we all know you can be. Seize this opportunity!

Better spot IMO... Kc had a killer draft class and they've got some good potential plus Andy Reid. they took honey badger and kniles Davis too right?

...just Knile. The Badger went to AZ.

Disagree. South Beach would be nothing BUT trouble to a guy like Bray. Should've went to some place like Green Bay Wisconsin or Pittsburgh.

Anyway, congrats Bray. Now please keep your nose clean and rep the Vols well!
I think your sarcasm meter is broken.

Disagree. South Beach would be nothing BUT trouble to a guy like Bray. Should've went to some place like Green Bay Wisconsin or Pittsburgh.

Anyway, congrats Bray. Now please keep your nose clean and rep the Vols well!

Or, he could have stayed in Knoxville where it's safe...

Did you really say Pittsburgh?

This is actually a much much better situation. No young, franchise quarterback ahead of him and Andy Reid is one of the best out there with QB's. Perfect place IMO

Yeah Alex smith is just good enough to buy bray some time and bad enough for him to get a chance. I think the only reason he somewhat salvaged his career was harbaugh. He won't be the same in kc.

Why don't you just give us all the Face Palm post you always do to be funny when you disagree with somebody, that always works out for you. You should get like 40 likes and feel good about yourself or make a legit argument. Whatever works for you?

Reactions: 2 people
He will have a much better chance at KC than in Miami. I had my doubts about him signing with Miami. I never found a link until later on tonight and it was a report from Clay Travis, who is about as accurate as Tony Basillio, which means he ain't accurate at all. I figure Clay got his info from here. Any way ESPN is reporting that Bray is signing with KC. Here is the link. 2013 NFL draft -- Kansas City Chiefs sign Tyler Bray, according to source - ESPN

I thought he made a bad decision in leaving, but I wish him luck and success where ever he goes. I think he has the tools (as most people and experts do, I just don't think he is mature enough yet, but with a little time, hard work and patience, I think he has the potential to be a great one. But it's up to him to find the discipline and drive to make himself a success.

Congrats to Bray. Glad he landed somewhere, and I agree with a few of the other posters that KC will be a better fit for him than Miami.

VN Store

Back