Breakout Vol this year

Byron Moore had 5 int last year. Boy done broke out. Me thinks some folks dont understand the term "breakout."

Jacques Smith. Future Pro Bowler.
I believe he has the potential....

potential since he got here--and failed utterly to live up to it. He looks the part but does not play the part--major disappointment, and I don't see that changing this year. He's just not very good--cannot read and make plays.

Reactions: 1 person
I think someone from our WR corps is really going to step up. One of the freshman could surprise us, or Croom could hop in and use his size to dominate the outside.

I also think Neal will have a break out season. I think his speed will play well to this new offensive scheme if he can get a few blocks on the LB's/safeties.

Defensively, AJ Johnson is going to steal the show.

Reactions: 1 person
Why the expectations for Smith? He's been in the lineup for 3 seasons. I can't think of another player who's played as much who made marked improvement his senior season.

Career statistics for Chris White, UT Safety, 1981-1985:

1981 1 tackle, 0 INT, 0 fumble rec.
1982 RS
1983 10 tackles, 0 INT, 0 fumble rec.
1984 8 tackles, 0 INT, 0 fumble rec.
1985 62 tackles, 9 INT, 3 fumble rec., All American

Defense: Maurice Couch, B. Randolph, Big Dan , Riyhad Jones
Offense: R.Neal, Croom, North, Downs

I'm betting on Worley. The reason why I say this is that a competent staff is on site and he is now getting a chance to change his life. The way he played in high school leaves much to the imagination of what he can do for us game in and game out.

I'm All In on Worley and look for him to solidify himself as a leader for our team!

Worley is my pick also :good!:

Hmmm, thought this was a thread about acne.
Peyton had some wicked breakouts on his forehead due to some helmet acne.

VN Store

Back