British Open 2018

Now the guys at -5 and -6 are looking good. No telling what wins this. Everybody is leaking oil.

Reactions: 1 person
Don't know if he'll win, but hard to play a much better 9 holes than Tiger just did.

He's got to eventually have a loose hole. Too many landmines out there.

He’s just gotta know when to take a stroke and not always try to flush it. I don’t have any confidence at all that he’ll do that but it’s gonna be fun as hell to watch either way

He's got to eventually have a loose hole. Too many landmines out there.

In a little trouble on 10, in the fairway bunker. Should be interesting to see how he responds. Like you said, everybody is blowing up.

He’s just gotta know when to take a stroke and not always try to flush it. I don’t have any confidence at all that he’ll do that but it’s gonna be fun as hell to watch either way

This.

Tiger absolutely nuked that ball out of the bunker. I don't think it was really that tough, but if he had missed that just a little...

Tiger has his own personal history working against him....never won a major coming from behind. A win today would be incredible for him for multiple reasons.

Not a fan of golf at all really but, as an outsider to the sport, I would thoroughly enjoy seeing Tiger win another major after close to a decade of mediocrity.

Not a fan of golf at all really but, as an outsider to the sport, I would thoroughly enjoy seeing Tiger win another major after close to a decade of mediocrity.

It's been like seven years, I think they said, since Tiger has been in the lead on Sunday in a major.

he made an amazing shot out of the bunker on 10...then puts a tee shot with an iron in the rough...Let's go Tiger..probably gonna need a couple of birdies here on the back to win it...

Just bounced it off a spectator, and gotta lucky break

It's been like seven years, I think they said, since Tiger has been in the lead on Sunday in a major.

It’s been way too long.... if he wins... think that would close any doubt to best all time? I don’t think their is a debate.. but if there is...

The guy in the house at 5 winning is going to be so anti climatic/depressing

It’s been way too long.... if he wins... think that would close any doubt to best all time? I don’t think their is a debate.. but if there is...

No. Jack has the edge in several views. Of course, Tiger is still playing and can ultimately claim it all. But 1 major won't end the debate.

VN Store

Back