Bruce Pearl and the female espn sports analyst...

On the Eve of No 1, we should have better things to talk about - I think there was some innocent flirting absolutely nothing more should be read into that brief interview. Good Lord. The excitement of the moment had nothing to do with Erin Andrews..
you're implying Bruce is gay. Men never lose sight of the real prize, even in the most tense of goings on.

BruceErin.jpg

You could not get away with it. I really do not care. I think she encourage just as much. If it had be a male reporter Pearl would have done the same. A lot of people are just jealous of the fact that he is carefree successful and good.

This is just another instance of what I have always said in life. Do not trust Flordians or Flordia Grads they will screw you in the long run.

Oh, good Lord. I was just making a joke.

This article stated Bruce put Erin Andrews in a Bear Hug. Oh please!!!
Did anyone see a bear hug? I love the way things like this get blown out of control.....

lawgator's thought process:

man + touching woman = lawsuit => more cash in the bank

See my thread about nay-sayers. The ink wasn't even on the paper with you at #1, much less dry, and already people are characterizing what Pearl did as "mauling." This is just a sampling of the storm to come if you stay at the top. You watch, its just a matter of time before Jim Rome starts making snide comments about Pearl and all of the unconfirmed reports about him and young girls, his marriage, etc.

See my thread about nay-sayers. The ink wasn't even on the paper with you at #1, much less dry, and already people are characterizing what Pearl did as "mauling." This is just a sampling of the storm to come if you stay at the top. You watch, its just a matter of time before Jim Rome starts making snide comments about Pearl and all of the unconfirmed reports about him and young girls, his marriage, etc.

I read that thread as well. That writer has had quite a few less than stellar articles. Whatever brings in the visitors to click on the ads.

Jim Rome has a mancrush on Pearl. On his radio show today he wouldn't stop complimenting him for like 5 minutes. All about how he was blackballed from the coaching community, and now here he is at #1 and all this stuff.

Man, we are no. 1 in both polls. Who gives a rip about Erin Andrews? Thanks, Bruce and Team.

anybody hear the radio interview Bruce gave to rivals after the game. The hosts asked him if he saw Priscilla Presley at the game. He said no, he was too busy wooing Erin Andrews. Classic Bruce, you gotta love it.

fwiw, here is Erin Andrew's reply to all the talk about Pearl's so-called groping in today's local paper here in FL.......

"I've come to learn anything can happen during a halftime interview,'' Andrews said Sunday night. "I've had coaches run right past me, a coach give me a forearm shiver, and even an offensive lineman has knocked me over. Coach Pearl is an excitable and passionate guy...because I know that, I didn't think anything of it.''

that should be about all anyone needs to hear about it. glad it didn't become a big ordeal.

I think they were playing each other. The eye contact between the two was sizzling..... They are both single and are adults. I loved CBP's demeanor. On target about the game at half and at the end. A lot of confidence without being cocky. Plus Erin was the bonus. "Great to have you onboard." Meaning???? What?? There is a sidebar conversation we are not privy to between the two of them.

I wondered about that also. What could that have meant?

last time they were together she was getting on his boat? A little private joke perhaps :p

fwiw, here is Erin Andrew's reply to all the talk about Pearl's so-called groping in today's local paper here in FL.......

"I've come to learn anything can happen during a halftime interview,'' Andrews said Sunday night. "I've had coaches run right past me, a coach give me a forearm shiver, and even an offensive lineman has knocked me over. Coach Pearl is an excitable and passionate guy...because I know that, I didn't think anything of it.''

that should be about all anyone needs to hear about it. glad it didn't become a big ordeal.

Don't you get it? The story is no longer about what happened. Now its simply the fact that something happened and Andrews had to make a statement. Trust me, this will come back again come tourney time. And then again every time you advance.

Don't you get it? The story is no longer about what happened. Now its simply the fact that something happened and Andrews had to make a statement. Trust me, this will come back again come tourney time. And then again every time you advance.
who really cares. by then we can make a bigger deal of it and further exacerbate the rapidly growing larger than life legend that is CBP.

I heard she asked him to drinks back in Knoxville.

CBS needs to hire her for the tournament. Bruce can feel free to hug her whenever he wants. :)

Somehow I missed the part as to why we should care.:question:

VN Store

Back