Bud light hates UT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of good small-brewer beers made in the US…I personally like Shiner Bock a lot but I live in Texas and probably a bit biased.

You just have to get away from the mass producers and their lightly flavored water.
Shiner Bock for the win!

Reactions: Dormandy Fan
The university of Tennessee already has their brand sponsors. Until the launch of the Yee Haw Vol lager, the previous sponsors did so through the Vol network. Dos Equis pours a ton of money into college football and in particular 12(?) schools, Tennessee being one, along with Coors Light, Twisted tea and Truly(both Boston beer Co)

Reactions: SobeVol and Tman44
I am a bit confused by this list seeing that Peyton is one of their biggest facemen.

East Carolina
Fresno State
Georgia Southern
Iowa State
Kansas State
LSU
North Dakota State
Oklahoma State
Sam Houston State
South Dakota State
Texas Tech
University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Florida
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
University of Maryland
University of Missouri
University of Nevada
University of New Mexico
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas
University of Texas El Paso
University of Texas at San Antonio
University of Wyoming

This has to be some contractual thing? Like UT does not want beer associated or they already have some beverage deal that prevents it?

Wyoming, nevada, UTEP, UTSA, Sam Houston, East Carolina, Iowa? UT and UGA are the only big name SEC schools not on the list. I am so lost here. I woulda bought a 12 pack of that nasty crap just to drink it this saturday.
I thought y’all were still boycotting BL for acknowledging the existence of trans people 😂😂😂

I don’t drink BL because they just aren’t that smart and their beers kinda sucks. I’m a Corona man and then I hit the rum. Pirate? Perhaps.
I drink Amstel and Corona... But I would drink that swill if it came in a UT can on gameday. That being said, for those it wasn't obvious to,, don't really care lol. Just a random gameweek rant thread. I found it interesting that in the article where they announced this promotion Peyton was mentioned multiple times but no UT. that being said Yee-Haw is the official beer of the vols and that's probably why. They normally have them at Walmarts and such so it will give me a reason to finally try them out.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Who is this Bud Light you speak of????
What!!?? You don't know who Bud Light is!? OK, I'll splain this to you. Like old, way pass their prime boxers who don't have sense enough to retire when they should, and stay retired, Bud Light exhibited the same stupidity. You see, Spuds MacKenzie retired, then unretired, assuming the name of Bud Light, thinking no one would notice. To make matters worse, he also entered WWW events as a tag team member with Dylan Mulvaney. Predictably, he got his nether region soundly kicked.

Oh, how I love helping my fellow Vols fans.

Reactions: Alto1
Aww, is the beer our ancestors drank too harsh for your sensitive little palate? Better stick to Smirnoff, bud.

And I’ve drank enough Miller High Life to know the big corporate lagers are the closest thing to cat piss on the market. 🤣
Your rep is already shattered by being in Ohio, now you’ve tarnished it even further with your beer snobbery. Old lady has to come drive ya home after a flight at the local bathhouse(brewery)

I mean most of those teams are irrelevant. LSU though. Hell I bet the Cajuns drink more of those than the other schools put together; that said idk that said Cajuns ever needed a commemorative can to drink like fish.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Shiner Bock for the win!
The university of Tennessee already has their brand sponsors. Until the launch of the Yee Haw Vol lager, the previous sponsors did so through the Vol network. Dos Equis pours a ton of money into college football and in particular 12(?) schools, Tennessee being one, along with Coors Light, Twisted tea and Truly(both Boston beer Co)
IMG_0364.jpeg

I am a bit confused by this list seeing that Peyton is one of their biggest facemen.

East Carolina
Fresno State
Georgia Southern
Iowa State
Kansas State
LSU
North Dakota State
Oklahoma State
Sam Houston State
South Dakota State
Texas Tech
University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Florida
University of Iowa
University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
University of Maryland
University of Missouri
University of Nevada
University of New Mexico
University of Oklahoma
University of Texas
University of Texas El Paso
University of Texas at San Antonio
University of Wyoming

This has to be some contractual thing? Like UT does not want beer associated or they already have some beverage deal that prevents it?

Wyoming, nevada, UTEP, UTSA, Sam Houston, East Carolina, Iowa? UT and UGA are the only big name SEC schools not on the list. I am so lost here. I woulda bought a 12 pack of that nasty crap just to drink it this saturday.
Can we please get over our inferiority complex? Why post ESPN, Bud Light or anyone else hates us?

Can we please get over our inferiority complex? Why post ESPN, Bud Light or anyone else hates us?
because its hilarious? There is a '---- hates us' post anytime someone says anything that's not 1000% glowing of the program. I figured i'd get ahead of the curve of ridiculousness before one of the real deal mattress burners took it up.

Lived in St Louis for last 42 years and “never” drink BudLite. Nothing against the AB brewery but their beers suck! My go to is Bell’s Two Hearted Ale- fantastic IPA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back