Burma

You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks to collect a bill.

Umm, ok? BTW, Burma looks like it's a hot place to live. Is it a favorite place of yours for a vacation spot?
Being on the sandy beaches of the Bay of Bengal looks like a great place to get a margarita & a suntan.

Reactions: AM64
Umm, ok? BTW, Burma looks like it's a hot place to live. Is it a favorite place of yours for a vacation spot?
Being on the sandy beaches of the Bay of Bengal looks like a great place to get a margarita & a suntan.
myanmar.png

Best I can tell Burma had a leftist female activist in charge that committed voter fraud and was forcefully removed. I really don’t see the problem here.

So, how long should we occupy after the invasion?

I'm going with nine years.

What do the women look like. We haven't occupied a country with beautiful women in a looooong time.

Asian women aren't my thing for the most part, so, I'm still holding out hope of invading a Latin country or Scandinavia.

What do the women look like. We haven't occupied a country with beautiful women in a looooong time.

I have met many Burmese people before in Thailand. Thousands of their citizens leave the country and go to places like Thailand or Bangladesh to escape the turmoil. They typically find work on rubber or palm plantations. Very nice down to earth folks. The chicks are hit or miss just like anyone else.

I might reenlist if we went into the Nordic countries or Tahiti.

You really need a trip to Tahiti - fly in and out of Tahiti, but go by ferry to Moorea and air to Bora Bora. Best place I've been by a big margin - even though the French are still present. Not the greatest picture, but that's Moorea from our room in Tahiti. Each island is surrounded by a reef so the water is calm, great for swimming and snorkeling, and unbelievably clear. That feature - the reefs and lagoons are apparently unique to French Polynesia. The temperature is great - much more comfortable then the Caribbean.

DSC_0050.JPG

You really need a trip to Tahiti - fly in and out of Tahiti, but go by ferry to Moorea and air to Bora Bora. Best place I've been by a big margin - even though the French are still present. Not the greatest picture, but that's Moorea from our room in Tahiti. Each island is surrounded by a reef so the water is calm, great for swimming and snorkeling, and unbelievably clear. That feature - the reefs and lagoons are apparently unique to French Polynesia. The temperature is great - much more comfortable then the Caribbean.

View attachment 348027

One day.

VN Store

Back