Burma

Invasion? Boots on the ground? Wth are some of yโ€™all even talking about????

Let emโ€™ rip tater chip !!!
92C20130-1BA9-4872-B4AD-916E18996C81.gif

Reactions: AM64
Just wait until Piglet asks about your beach wear if you take Mrs. Hog...

Not having met hog this is very possibly a wrong impression, but I have visions of these guys saying "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

DSC_0335.JPG

Reactions: hog88
Not having met hog this is very possibly a wrong impression, but I have visions of these guys saying "We're gonna need a bigger boat"

View attachment 348055
This picture reminds me of a vacay on the gulf coast beaches years ago when the boat driver parked the parachuter on the roof of a beach hotel. He proceeded to do an encore and drag him off of the roof to the pool deck 3 stories below. Luckily the guy survived.

This picture reminds me of a vacay on the gulf coast beaches years ago when the boat driver parked the parachuter on the roof of a beach hotel. He proceeded to do an encore and drag him off of the roof to the pool deck 3 stories below. Luckily the guy survived.

Never done that but rented a jet ski in PCB when I was about 18 and the first one spit and sputtered before I got out of the tide and had to manhandle it back to the beach to get another one.. Started out better, but still 2-stroke spittering and sputtering and got little farther out and then big trouble. The dang thing was barely running and dies and I noticed what appeared to be hundreds or thousands of jellyfish and I was dead in the water in the middle. I about dang near panicked and somehow start and stopped as I got out of them.

Weird story. The Lord was looking after me that day.

It was not our fault that one of her friends from school was at the same resort we were.

Do we want to know, or is this one of those better unseen and unknown? BTW did she come to work for you, and how is that going?

Do we want to know, or is this one of those better unseen and unknown? BTW did she come to work for you, and how is that going?

Ehh, wife was topless and it got back to dear daughter. She was mortified.

Ehh, wife was topless and it got back to dear daughter. She was mortified.

I read a funny comment somewhere recently about younger generations being shocked when they find out they didn't invent risky and frisky behavior.

I read a funny comment somewhere recently about younger generations being shocked when they find out they didn't invent risky and frisky behavior.

Let's face it who wants to see Hog topless?

Maybe it was because she was raised by a couple of heathens but sheโ€™s always been 10x as conservative as us.

Maybe it was because she was raised by a couple of heathens but sheโ€™s always been 10x as conservative as us.

So you're saying that in spite of it all, you managed to be good role models?

So you're saying that in spite of it all, you managed to be good role models?

More like....

tenor.gif

Reactions: hog88 and AM64
Why is anyone in the US suddenly worried about election fraud in Burma? Could it be that factions in Burma used similar fraud techniques as Premier Biden's handlers used here? If the military in Burma can prove the fraud why not let them?

VN Store

Back