Burns re-considering? From Tony Basilio

Savannahbayvol

WHAT ABOUT BURNS?
spacer.gif
Rumors are as rampant as the July humidity on the Nashville righthander. There has been little or no information lately on his possible college landing spots, but lots of speculation he might have had second thoughts on exiting the Tennessee program. Insiders have been saying for weeks that Burns has had the wrong people in his ear for the past year and we're not talking about his dad. The same thing might have happened with Chase Dollander.

WHAT ABOUT BURNS?
spacer.gif
Rumors are as rampant as the July humidity on the Nashville righthander. There has been little or no information lately on his possible college landing spots, but lots of speculation he might have had second thoughts on exiting the Tennessee program. Insiders have been saying for weeks that Burns has had the wrong people in his ear for the past year and we're not talking about his dad. The same thing might have happened with Chase Dollander.
Curious on the Dollander piece. I know they have the same agent/advisor, but was that advisor trying to get Chase Dollander to transfer, last year? What is that referencing?

It's not like Basilio has any real contacts who would have actual inside info here. Not going to put much stock in this "rumor" at this point.

If you’re talking about Basketball/Football, I tend to agree. I think he normally just throws stuff against the wall there to see what sticks and uses context clues and message boards rumors to “report.”

But, Basilio does seem to be pretty close with Tony and I think he is more plugged in with the baseball program than any of our other programs on campus. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had info about baseball related news.

Im just curious if he does leave is the SEC slate set for next year or is that something we still have to wait and see? If im Burns i wouldn't want to go to LSU and then have to pitch in Knoxville next season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back