Butch is a gutless coward

This thread is a prime example of why I rarely spend time on this board anymore. Mostly, it is to check on our recruiting. There are way too many NegaVOLS on here. I will admit that some of the thoughts expressed on here ran through my mind in the first half, but I never said them out loud. I certainly didn't run to the computer to post them.

Anyway, they got it done and it was in a more dramatic fashion than if we led from the start. While it was killing me in the first half, the second half will be something we all remember for a very long time.

For all you NegaVOLS, shut the f*** up please.

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!

I couldn't agree more.

Reactions: 2 people
They'll be back in full force the first time the vols fail to cover the spread.

I know I know but let's enjoy this while we can. They are sitting at home and don't know what to do with themselves. But your right, the first lost we have they will be back in force that's all they got to live for.

Have at me, gentlemen. I like my crow with a bit of BBQ sauce.

Will you learn from this? The negas look to you for legitimacy here. Like it or not you are one of their strongest voices. Assuming you went to the game and stayed to the end you must have been moved to re evaluate
Your knee jerk analysis of this team and program. Be a leader catbone. Don't post ever negative thought. Negativity is not good for your soul. Quitters are always negative energy people. So are losers. Successful people look for ways to minimize negative energy and channel it into positive results. Last night was a perfect example of team 120 doing just that. Okay off my soapbox now

Reactions: 3 people
I see that your original pro-butchie quote was changed to "gfy"....which must've happened after I quoted you (although it was someone changed in my post quoting you). You're a shill and POS. The original I knew, the latter I suspected. But you're definitely both, butchie boy lover.

I've called you and your shill brethren out before. But now the pro-CBJ tide will turn violently against him so others will start to call you out, too. I suggest you change your screenname, shill.
you are a vol fan ? and you think this kind of talk is appreciated ? i'm no big fan of CBJ yet but at least he's level-headed and composed and it carries over to the team, imo. word is CBJ explained it to the team at half-time and results followed. as for calling someone out...it would be a good thing if you and similar others would do your talking when the final second ticks off the clock. bet you go to work monday and don't mention to anyone the complete azz you made of yourself on this forum....:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
You seriously don't know what the timeout was for do you? He raised his hands to the crowd after the TO. He needed a play that lasted 5 sec and wanted to talk it over with the offense. it was a relish moment. Arm chair coaches that don't even know what they are fussing about are the worst..
he called T/O cause he knew it would lead to several more negas making stupidazz posts so we could better sort out the true and loyal BIG ORANGE faithful from the pretenders!:rock::clapping::dance2:

Have at me, gentlemen. I like my crow with a bit of BBQ sauce.

Admittedly, no one really has a clue how a game is going to turn out before it is played. So why not choose to expect the best; have a little optimism.

I'll show you how it works.

UT 41 GA 7
UT 38 Texas A&M 20
UT 31 Bama 10

That was fun....and I feel good.:peace2:

As I've said other times, there's a problem with both extremes on this forum. Some people are far, FAR too negative, and others are far, FAR too positive. And that's only amplified during a game. There's no real reason to roast anyone in this thread and act like you had 100% confidence the Vols were going to come out in the second half and outscore FLorida 35-7, just as there was no real reason to start this thread in the first place, given it was only 18 points at halftime.

Reserve judgement, good and bad, until the full game is completed, and even then take some time to reflect on your thoughts. Immediate reactionary thoughts/actions gets you nowhere.

Funny reading all this a day after the game; your thoughts are right on the money. Hindsight is a wonderful thing - generally keeps you more in the winning column than guessing the future - even part way through - just ask President Dewey.

The real questions that we should all be asking is where has that team been; and who/what/when decides when it will come out and play; and will it be making more appearances.

Barring impressive - and improbable - comeback, Butch & Co. should be shown the door. This is beyond embarrassing.

The second half was absolutely impressive, and I am very, VERY happy about it. That doesn't change my opinion of how poorly the team looked (from schemes and coaching decisions all the way to execution) in the first half, but I certainly prefer finishing strong to starting quickly and not finishing.

Given my qualifying comments, I don't foresee crow on my plate any time soon, but if the consensus begs to differ, I will happy eat it. I just hope they figure out how to put together an entire game soon; I'm not sure they can make that kind of comeback at TAMU or against Bama.

VN Store

Back