Butch Jones' First Vol Walk

Who couldn't go out there and give it their all for Tennessee today after going through something like that?

Reactions: 1 person
He looks nervous.

I was thinking he looked almost overwhelmed and on the verge of becoming emotional. I can imagine him going into the locker room and telling the team that what they just saw is a fan base that deserves nothing less than 100% of their effort -- from the opening kickoff to the final whistle.

But that's just my thinking.

Reactions: 17 people
I can only imagine how Butch must've felt with that outpouring of support from VOL fans! What an entrance to his first game as head coach.

GO VOLS!

I was thinking he looked almost overwhelmed and on the verge of becoming emotional. I can imagine him going into the locker room and telling the team that what they just saw is a fan base that deserves nothing less than 100% of their effort -- from the opening kickoff to the final whistle.

But that's just my thinking.

I'm with you. How could you not give your all for this man! I love having him leading the program I love!:rock:

Gotta love this guy, seems to embrace the job and moment. Think of Dooley getting off the bus wearing his shades and not slapping hands or revving the crowd. He was so out of it thinking he was better than the fans and never embraced Tennessee. He was a fing plant. Go Butch

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back