Butch Jones' First Vol Walk

Gotta love this guy, seems to embrace the job and moment. Think of Dooley getting off the bus wearing his shades and not slapping hands or revving the crowd. He was so out of it thinking he was better than the fans and never embraced Tennessee. He was a fing plant. Go Butch

Yep

Reactions: 1 person
I love the fact that we lucked up to have CBJ and staff here at Tennessee. Talking bout a coach with character. There's so many lil "he gets it" moments but what made this video for me was he was involved giving hundreds of high fives along the way........then passes a kid in a wheel chair stops goes back and gives a lil hug and a few words. We got a coach here who loves his job has embraced every lil detail about the university with a fire and intensity to win and still can find humility and respect with everything else the job brings. Glad he's in our family! GO BIG ORANGE!

Reactions: 9 people
Gotta love this guy, seems to embrace the job and moment. Think of Dooley getting off the bus wearing his shades and not slapping hands or revving the crowd. He was so out of it thinking he was better than the fans and never embraced Tennessee. He was a fing plant. Go Butch

Dang right

The fact that he got a little choked up is awesome. It gave me goosebumps.

He was biting his lip early on...

Earlier today I thought how cool is it that we have a head coach who says this is his dream job. Then I wondered if Michigan might also be his dream job...

Then after watching this video, I get it!

Can't imagine what that must have felt like having come from Central Michigan and Cinci where you are almost begging for support.

Brought tears to my eyes. I would give up one of my legs in order to go through the Vol Walk and run through the "T" one time.

I was thinking he looked almost overwhelmed and on the verge of becoming emotional. I can imagine him going into the locker room and telling the team that what they just saw is a fan base that deserves nothing less than 100% of their effort -- from the opening kickoff to the final whistle.

But that's just my thinking.

yes, he really looked emotional, and like he was touched by it all. I love the way he embraces the old players. The video of Johnny Majors on the Jumbotron was awesome.. (and Chuck Webb)

Shout out to the fans who sat out in the hot sun for over an hour waiting on the vol walk cause man it was hot but it was worth it for sure,Butch looked cool as heck!

It sounded like the same lady screaming for the entire video!

VN Store

Back