Butch Jones on CBSSports

Idk what the deal is, I copied it straight out of the URL....

Mods please fix or delete this thread. Thank you.

How do you post the video on a thread like that?

type this: [ youtube] paste video link here without spaces [ /youtube]

Paste the link for the video from the desktop site in between the brackets. You also have to type it all without spaces; I put a space in there just to make it show up for the example.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I know it's because of where our program is at right now - trying to build back after a few years of ineptitude - but I am absolutely sick of hearing everyone go "ooooh" and "ahhhhh" over all the teams that we're playing. Yes, I know we've got all these top 10 ranked schools on our schedule ... and, yes, I know that we haven't done well the last few years ... but I can't wait for the day (and I think it's coming soon) when the talking heads are going to be saying to those same teams, "Hey, you've got to be concerned about playing those Volunteers. They are a talented and well-coached football team."

Can't wait ... Go Vols!

Reactions: 7 people
Kills me how he always has that little bit of a smile at all times, like he knows somthing that you don't, but you are intended to find out in due time. I'm labeling it the swag smile.

When i try to see the video, it says "the uploader has made the video not available in your country" CBS Sports hates India ?

Reactions: 1 person
I know it's because of where our program is at right now - trying to build back after a few years of ineptitude - but I am absolutely sick of hearing everyone go "ooooh" and "ahhhhh" over all the teams that we're playing. Yes, I know we've got all these top 10 ranked schools on our schedule ... and, yes, I know that we haven't done well the last few years ... but I can't wait for the day (and I think it's coming soon) when the talking heads are going to be saying to those same teams, "Hey, you've got to be concerned about playing those Volunteers. They are a talented and well-coached football team."

Can't wait ... Go Vols!

Agree, but we have to play the cards we're dealt at the moment. I think we will overall be better than last year simply because of the coaching, the motivation, and the drive the coaches have put in these players. Running the table certainly isn't realistic this year but noticeable improvement will be welcomed. I think we beat at least one of those teams in the top 10 that we play. Given the talent we do have, I think these coaches will make the most of it. GBO!!!

VN Store

Back