Butch on CFB Live TODAY (RIGHT NOW!)

"we are looking just to get better as a program in 2013 and lay the foundation"

The 2013 schedule is brutal, but by 2014 we'll be BACK!

I just hope the coaching staff can hang on to the highly rated recruits we have committed as well as bring new ones on board in the midst of a subpar season, should that actually happen. That's my only concern. If he can do that, developing the talent will not be an issue.

I just hope the coaching staff can hang on to the highly rated recruits we have committed as well as bring new ones on board in the midst of a subpar season, should that actually happen. That's my only concern. If he can do that, developing the talent will not be an issue.

If HC Hugh Freeze can pull this type of class off at Ole Miss.....then don't worry bro....HC Butch Jones has got this!

Yahoo Sports: Rivals.com 2013 Mississippi Commitments

:good!::eek:k:

They got loan advice from Auburn. We didn't....

LIKE.....

teri-jpg-021209-sony.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Our schedule is so brutal again.. It's hilarious how easy of a schedule someone like nd or tosu can have compared to ours.

tOSU football schedule is like dook's basketball schedule. Rarely play a non-conference game on someone else's home field. Almost always a neutral site game. In dook's case, this has always been the case over the past 10 years UNLESS they are forced to play on the road in the ACC-Big 10 Challenge. tOSU's schedule this year is pathetic yet again. Toughest game looks like Cal at Berkley. They miss Mich St., Nebraska, and West Virginia this year.

I fully expect OSU to go undefeated again. I would bet my house on it. Schedule is weak, conference is weak. They shouldn't even be considered over say a one loss LSU team. It makes me so mad when I see their schedule, I mean I'm sure we would be a top ten team every year with that bullcrap. Their schedule has always been like that, tplayed USC couple years back a home and home over two years, lost both of them. They tried two years to make it a tad tougher and failed both games. They are very overrated. No way they should lose any of the games on the schedule. Don't get me wrong, Braxton is a heck of a player but you shouldn't be able to have the opportunity to skate to the championship every year. Cough Notre Dame Cough.

I fully expect OSU to go undefeated again. I would bet my house on it. Schedule is weak, conference is weak. They shouldn't even be considered over say a one loss LSU team. It makes me so mad when I see their schedule, I mean I'm sure we would be a top ten team every year with that bullcrap. Their schedule has always been like that, tplayed USC couple years back a home and home over two years, lost both of them. They tried two years to make it a tad tougher and failed both games. They are very overrated. No way they should lose any of the games on the schedule. Don't get me wrong, Braxton is a heck of a player but you shouldn't be able to have the opportunity to skate to the championship every year. Cough Notre Dame Cough.

In the past 4 years we would have still found a way to lose 4-6 games a year

VN Store

Back