Butch on CFB Live TODAY (RIGHT NOW!)

I fully expect OSU to go undefeated again. I would bet my house on it. Schedule is weak, conference is weak. They shouldn't even be considered over say a one loss LSU team. It makes me so mad when I see their schedule, I mean I'm sure we would be a top ten team every year with that bullcrap. Their schedule has always been like that, tplayed USC couple years back a home and home over two years, lost both of them. They tried two years to make it a tad tougher and failed both games. They are very overrated. No way they should lose any of the games on the schedule. Don't get me wrong, Braxton is a heck of a player but you shouldn't be able to have the opportunity to skate to the championship every year. Cough Notre Dame Cough.

Notre Dame earned their shot last year. That wasn't an easy schedule and they took care of business. It was also their first ever BCS title shot.

Notre Dame earned their shot last year. That wasn't an easy schedule and they took care of business. It was also their first ever BCS title shot.

It wasn't a hard schedule. We played a much tougher schedule than they did. I'd rate their SOS last year a 4 or maybe 5 out of 10

Last edited:
Who you for us or the ducks.:)

I "want" to see "us" punk UO in their stadium. We don't match up well against their current roster though. Hopefully our new defense brings their A game and handles their assignments well. We'd better have some effective pressure or we're in for a long day.

Our schedule is so brutal again.. It's hilarious how easy of a schedule someone like nd or tosu can have compared to ours.

Not to mention Bama's opponents finished 68-79 last year, the easiest schedule by a mile. Tennessee actually only holds the 7th hardest in the SEC based on w-l. Kentucky is hardest. Vandy has 2nd easiest as well.

VN Store

Back