Butch on Jim Rome:Only One Tennessee

Other being Jim Rome, fantastic interview. He said everything perfectly and you can tell he is ready to win at UT.

Reactions: 4 people
Jim Rome is the biggest tool in sports media bar none. Jmo.

Yeah, Rome's an arrogant elitist IMO. Heard he's very hard to deal with, out of control ego. Plus, I still can't forget what a jack arse he was to Jim Everett in that interview way back when. Wish Everett had gone ahead and pummeled him after knocking him out of his chair.

Anywho, he does have a big national audience so I'm glad Butch when on with him and did his thing.

Reactions: 4 people
As a Celtic fan it disturbs me that CBJ is friends with Erik Spoelstra. But the Big Orange comes first.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, Rome's an arrogant elitist IMO. Heard he's very hard to deal with, out of control ego. Plus, I still can't forget what a jack arse he was to Jim Everett in that interview way back when. Wish Everett had gone ahead and pummeled him after knocking him out of his chair.

Anywho, he does have a big national audience so I'm glad Butch when on with him and did his thing.

Rome sounds like an idiot every time he opens his mouth.....he embarrasses himself trying to use vernacular people half his are are using in an attempt to look "with it" to the younger demo.

Reactions: 1 person
To be honest, he's pretty much mimicking everything Dooley said from the start. Hopefully the difference is BJ can make it happen.

To be honest, he's pretty much mimicking everything Dooley said from the start. Hopefully the difference is BJ can make it happen.

Not really, at least as my memory serves Dooley didn't have as much positive things to say about the football team. All he ever said was that "We are a bad football team."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back