Bye-bye cold beer? Tennessee bill aims to ban sale of refrigerated alcoholic beverages. What to know

Umm…are they trying to “California” Tennessee?? Not even California would do this, I don’t think…

Reactions: InVOLuntary and tbh
Really not philosophically consistent with the whole "guns don't kill people, people kill people" mantra that these bozos will say tomorrow when the issue of gun regulation is raised.

Really not philosophically consistent with the whole "guns don't kill people, people kill people" mantra that these bozos will say tomorrow when the issue of gun regulation is raised.
I see your point. We are never going to prevent people from drinking and driving, so we might as well just live with it and get over it.

I see your point. We are never going to prevent people from drinking and driving, so we might as well just live with it and get over it.
There was a time alcohol was illegal. Surprisingly, people continued to drink and got it illegally. Exactly what would happen with guns.

It was almost 100 years ago so I understand if it doesn't connect with you.

I mean, it's not like dem drunkards goin to obey no damn DUI law anyways. So what good is they? Might as well goes ahead and abolish all lawz since dem criminals ain't gonna pay no heed to em.

Reactions: VolTull
One of those 2 who proposed this bill had no issues taking money from liquor stores/C-stores when it came to fundraising for his granddaughters health issues...

Reactions: hog88
There was a time alcohol was illegal. Surprisingly, people continued to drink and got it illegally. Exactly what would happen with guns.
I'm aware. Only difference is alcohol can be made by pretty much anyone with access to Google.

VN Store

Back