Candace Owens Rips Lil Nas X’s ‘Satan Shoes’: ‘Nobody Has The Courage To Tell Black America The Truth’

Franklin Pierce

Owens argued that the corporations are behind our broken culture, particularly for black Americans.

Candace Owens on Sunday ripped into the media and corporations for promoting a “sick culture” that’s crippling future generations, particularly black Americans, whom the conservative argued are being “used” to promulgate such unhealthy messages.

Nas sparked backlash this weekend over the shoes. He designed a pair of Nike sneakers with the company MSCHF that apparently include a drop of human blood mixed with ink, of which only 666 pairs are available for purchase, staying inline with the satanic theme.

Nike said Sunday that the company has nothing to do with the release or the design of the shoes, but the company stopped short of denouncing the Satan-themed kicks.

The sneakers coincide with a new hellish music video from Nas, wherein the singer gives Satan a lap dance.

“Satan shoes? Please stop blaming white people,” Owens captioned an Instagram video (see below). “Nobody has the courage to tell Black America the truth. I do.”

Candace Owens Rips Lil Nas X’s ‘Satan Shoes’: ‘Nobody Has The Courage To Tell Black America The Truth’

Reactions: VolinWayne
Owens argued that the corporations are behind our broken culture, particularly for black Americans.

Candace Owens on Sunday ripped into the media and corporations for promoting a “sick culture” that’s crippling future generations, particularly black Americans, whom the conservative argued are being “used” to promulgate such unhealthy messages.

Nas sparked backlash this weekend over the shoes. He designed a pair of Nike sneakers with the company MSCHF that apparently include a drop of human blood mixed with ink, of which only 666 pairs are available for purchase, staying inline with the satanic theme.

Nike said Sunday that the company has nothing to do with the release or the design of the shoes, but the company stopped short of denouncing the Satan-themed kicks.

The sneakers coincide with a new hellish music video from Nas, wherein the singer gives Satan a lap dance.

“Satan shoes? Please stop blaming white people,” Owens captioned an Instagram video (see below). “Nobody has the courage to tell Black America the truth. I do.”

What a condescending POS

That’s right. She shouldn’t have an opinion on anything. A strong, independent black woman who voices her opinion should just keep quiet right?

But it Kaepernick or Leflop James were to say this, oh well it would be all good.

She made some strained connection to race and said he probably didn't realize he was being taken advantage of. Too stupid to understand his art is basically what she said.

"The problem with black America is all the Satan-worshipping" - Candace Owens

I didn't realize little nasx was gay. I guess he wanted to capitalize on his game before his star faded back to obscurity. And we know from recent success the only real option for people with severely limited talent is to be as extremely controversial as you can for attention. For some reason people eat that crap up.

I didn't realize little nasx was gay. I guess he wanted to capitalize on his game before his star faded back to obscurity. And we know from recent success the only real option for people with severely limited talent is to be as extremely controversial as you can for attention. For some reason people eat that crap up.

"Severely limited talent." - guy oozing with talent

If the driving force in all this were fame and album sales, then he wouldn't have come out of the closet in the first place.

VN Store

Back