Carolina Panthers

Doing what’s best for the team would be to find offensive linemen that upgrade an awful OL.

He’s basically said you weren’t a fit before but we’re in a bind so you fit now. Let’s not even get into the draft picks he gave away just to get back where they started.

Y’all better have the same energy when CMC is worn down and the defense is aging.
You're describing decisions that the GM made, not Matt Rhule. And I believe they've turned over every possible rock looking for a good offensive lineman. The line does stink, but it's not like they chose Newton over some stud OG today.
What they did today is sign the best available QB. So I'm struggling to see why that would be a bad thing.

Not sure I I understand your comment about the defense aging. Our defense is very young.
Yes, CMC is seemingly made of glass and I'd love to trade him away. But again, none of that has anything to do with today's decision.

Last edited:
NFC playoff picture is a dogfight for those wildcard spots. With average QB/offensive output, this team would be 6-3. After a solid start, Darnold has regressed to the guy he was in NY. P.J. Walker ain’t the answer and ain’t going to lead this team to the playoffs. Cam might not get us to the playoffs either, but he’s a better option to attempt that with.

NFC playoff picture is a dogfight for those wildcard spots. With average QB/offensive output, this team would be 6-3. After a solid start, Darnold has regressed to the guy he was in NY. P.J. Walker ain’t the answer and ain’t going to lead this team to the playoffs. Cam might not get us to the playoffs either, but he’s a better option to attempt that with.
I say go sigh Okung and then let's ride!
You're probably right, but I'm currently in a nice place of delusion where I believe Cam is super hungry, well rested, and fully healed, so he can get us to the playoffs.

Scam Newton lives!
Wonder how his dad's church is doing??:rolleyes:
Are people still obsessing over that? Move on, my dude. He’s proven himself to be immensely charitable, and an all around good person.
Let’s also not forget whatever he was paid in college, he was worth it. He produced one of the best seasons a college player ever has.

Are people still obsessing over that? Move on, my dude. He’s proven himself to be immensely charitable, and an all around good person.
Let’s also not forget whatever he was paid in college, he was worth it. He produced one of the best seasons a college player ever has.
And others still obsess over Free Shoes U, Albert Means, the Auburn Cabin, and etc.....

Relax. It was a joke.

Starting to lose faith in the Rhule regime. We beat ourselves too much. Also not sure that bringing in a bunch of guys you coached in college is a recipe for winning in the NFL when your college stops weren’t Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, or The U from back in the day.

Starting to lose faith in the Rhule regime. We beat ourselves too much. Also not sure that bringing in a bunch of guys you coached in college is a recipe for winning in the NFL when your college stops weren’t Alabama, LSU, Georgia, Ohio State, or The U from back in the day.

Starting to? He’s overpaid and got all his buddies a lot of free checks. Signing all his former players from Temple and Baylor. It’s time to fire them all so they can move on to their next fraud case. Hell, I’d just about beg LSU to take them at this point.

Rhule specifically wanted a run-first offense (despite having an abhorrent OL), so why did he hire a passing game coordinator from college? Brady was a terrible OC. But Rhule is proving himself to be a pretty bad HC, as well. I really thought he had potential. Now I'd be very surprised if he turns things around.

Matt Rhule went 1-7 against coaches that were fired this week.

I heard him on WFNZ this morning, and it was embarrassing. He said that Rashawn Slater "isn't ideal size for a tackle."
This guy just absolutely is it. What a waste of a season 2022 will be.

I wish we could fire him and hire Flores. We are currently the worst team in the league!

Last edited:
Matt Rhule went 1-7 against coaches that were fired this week.

I heard him on WFNZ this morning, and it was embarrassing. He said that Rashawn Slater "isn't ideal size for a tackle."
This guy just absolutely is it. What a waste of a season 2022 will be.

I wish we could fire him and hire Flores. We are currently the worst team in the league!

Not much hope on the horizon either. Draft capital is non-existent and no QB. Looking dim right now in Panther Nation...

Not much hope on the horizon either. Draft capital is non-existent and no QB. Looking dim right now in Panther Nation...
Probably the lowest it’s ever been, as a Panthers fan. Can’t believe we were in the Super Bowl with a young team just a few years ago.

What OC that’s worth a darn is going to come in for what’s obviously a one year situation? Now they’re interviewing Ben McAdoo…

I'm curious what the consensus is here. Do you guys want to trade for Watson, or not?

I’m a no. Too much draft capital to give up with the baggage, even given the talent. That said, draft picks mean nothing in an inept organization, so we’re in a pickle either way, I'm afraid.

It’s draft day! I don’t think I have ever felt this hopeless when it comes to the Carolina Panthers. Still, we have a great opportunity to possibly get a guy like Ekwonu or Cross tonight. If we draft Pickett or Penning at six, I might take a hostage.

VN Store

Back