CB Warren Burrell in the transfer portal

I edited my original comment. I meant secondary coach, not coach as in Heupel. I should have clarified that. Anybody wanting Heupel gone already, I would agree with you, they're dumb.

If you think Burrell and Martinez need to stay, well....that's another story.

Am I missing something…why would he “tweet” this if he’s planning on leaving?

I would imagine that he's still contractually obligated to whatever his current NIL deal is, including allowing companies to continue to send tweets using his name and likeness, until the paperwork is complete.

Man the coaches can't even keep four star Talent on the team much less win with it.
Hope this was suppose to have blue font. If not, he may have been 4 star talent when recruited but he has not been 4 star talent on the field. Best of luck to the young man.

Reactions: feathersax
Someone on this message board will distort this development and use it in an argument against the coaches, “ThEy CaN’t EvEn KeEp 4sTaR tAlEnT on ThE tEaM mUcH lEsS wIn WiTh It”

But reality is that Warren has been recruited over.
Haha, how long did it take to type that

Reactions: CPVOL and GoVols15
I long for the days a kid had a dream of playing for "one" college, their favorite. Now it's about who can show the money. I hate every minute of it!
He may be getting encouraged to move on by staff. You don’t know what you don’t know, and sometimes it’s best to keep your mouth closed.

Burrell, when he started in years past he was constantly picked on, and was marginal SEC player at best. Has 1 more year left and hopefully he goes to lower level where he starts and plays a lot. Good luck to him.
Purdue ate his lunch all night long in bowl game.

Mom always told me that if I couldn’t say anything nice to not say anything at all. So…………. Good luck to him.
This is an annoying take. Burrell may not have wowed us during his time here, but he did spend it here. It's not his fault his talent level wasn't up to par with our fanbase expectations. He tried his best, and isn't burning any bridges like some have before. A "thanks for your efforts, good luck on future journeys" is plenty nice to say.

This is an annoying take. Burrell may not have wowed us during his time here, but he did spend it here. It's not his fault his talent level wasn't up to par with our fanbase expectations. He tried his best, and isn't burning any bridges like some have before. A "thanks for your efforts, good luck on future journeys" is plenty nice to say.
No lie… A little class goes a long way.

VN Store

Back