CBS sports 2014 mock draft......3 VOLS 1st RD

No freaking way Baltimore, Carolina and Pittsburgh finish 12, 13 and 14.
O sorry.
I was actually just looking up this type stuff. Was looking for top lineman.

No...this is SCIENTIFIC..let's get in front of the line and REACT!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

There are no Star Trek spin-offs and anime started reducing cup sizes...poor bastages
Posted via VolNation Mobile

New Star Trek movie is coming out, though. So is Star Wars. Hollywood had a fine run. (21 gun salute)

Awww hell, lets not start putting these thoughts into their heads only to see them fall out of the draft all together.

man if this shakes out like they say it will and Jacksonville has the number one pick if they draft anyone but Clowney first then they don't desrve to have a franchise that is just stupid to even consider drafting Bridgewater over Clowney. I'm not knocking Bridgewater at all but I am saying that if I have the number one pick then I am picking Clowney no questions asked.

Any team in the nfl would've picked clowney #1 coming out of highschool if they could've.. I think it's safe to say he's going first next year.

Reactions: 1 person
man if this shakes out like they say it will and Jacksonville has the number one pick if they draft anyone but Clowney first then they don't desrve to have a franchise that is just stupid to even consider drafting Bridgewater over Clowney. I'm not knocking Bridgewater at all but I am saying that if I have the number one pick then I am picking Clowney no questions asked.

Really? Kinda depends on who my QB is. As good as Clowney is, he's a DL. QB is the MOST important position to have. And Bridgewater looks way way better than any QB in this years class.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back