Charlie Weis in town today

phil has never looked this fat.
attachment.php

funny.... i haven't noticed this. Does Phil have his own thread too?

edit: also, everyone on here misspells "Weis".... is this out of disrespect or ignorance?

neither - we are just equal opportunity offenders.

BTW - welcome to the board.

if you didnt care that we beat two top 25 teams in the last week in basketball, would that be disrespectful? no, its just not caring.

if i called you "vols kiss balls" ... it would be disrespect... and i wouldn't care. but i wouldn't care b/c i would be disrespecting you. they go hand-in-hand and are, in effect, intertwined. knowingly botching someone's name is quite different than ignoring basketball scores.

it honestly makes no difference, and the debate is quite silly... but let's just call a spade a spade.

if i called you "vols kiss balls" ... it would be disrespect... and i wouldn't care. but i wouldn't care b/c i would be disrespecting you. they go hand-in-hand and are, in effect, intertwined. knowingly botching someone's name is quite different than ignoring basketball scores.

it honestly makes no difference, and the debate is quite silly... but let's just call a spade a spade.
it wouldnt be disrespect. it would just be a really crappy joke.

it wouldnt be disrespect. it would just be a really crappy joke.

did you miss my point? i wouldn't do that... i wouldn't make a joke out of your name. i was pointing out that purposely butchering someone's name, even if out of indifference, is a sign of disrespect. that's all.

This thread took a bad turn somewhere.

It's not our fault Charlie W. spells his name wrong.

cmon now guys, we are better than this. let's not make fun of other coaches... even if they are from an unlikeable school. i dont know if any of you have looked lately, but our coach fulmer isn't exactly in great physical shape.

let's not become like the other flaming fanbases... let's try to be classy.

I really think this guy is a Domer in disguise :crazy:

he probably bicylced from Knox to Sumner County. It's mostly downhill.

yeah... except that massive plateau in the middle...

Somehow I just dont see Charlie on a bicycle, for one, I dont think there's one strong enough to hold him up. isnt it nice to be able to make fun of a coach that's fatter than ours (it's so rare).
i found the bad turn freak.wooooooooo. fat guy on a little bike.

Greetings guys, long time listener, first time caller. njuneardave, does this sound familiar:

"i browse the UT Vols MB.... b/c i want the inside info on them. i cant stand UT.. .and their fans are so obnoxious."

Tennessee Schollies available? - IrishEnvy.com

You're a class act pal. :thumbsup:

ouch, lol. i dont visit IrishEnvy... i stick to DD, NDNation, and UHND. he's claimed to be a vol fan on one of our forums before. maybe he's having some split-identity crisis?

oh. well, any domer is a good domer in my book, heh.

even if he is a closet domer =P

VN Store

Back