Charlie Weis in town today

errr... i mean "good guy". lol oops. any domer is a good guy.

even if it is the kinda guy that makes other teams hate us

Greetings guys, long time listener, first time caller. njuneardave, does this sound familiar:

"i browse the UT Vols MB.... b/c i want the inside info on them. i cant stand UT.. .and their fans are so obnoxious."

Tennessee Schollies available? - IrishEnvy.com

You're a class act pal. :thumbsup:

My favorite part is that on Irishenvy...under his avatar...there is a SC logo..and he is from florida. I think this is a case of a special poster - and yes I mean that as in he rides the short bus to school.

Anyone notice how many posters from other schools can't wait to come over here and post.Are they jealous or what?

I think it's the "elective" surgery njuneardave had that has him confused. He has always squatted to pee, now it's out of necessity.

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

PARDON?

untitleda-1.jpg

And by the way...everyone I've seen except for a few old ladys have their belts below the nipples.

That picture was piss poor work on photo shop. They chopped half of Fulmer's torso off.

that photoshop was hilarious. sure, it didn't look real, but given the context... priceless. i laughed for about a minute straight

that photoshop was hilarious. sure, it didn't look real, but given the context... priceless. i laughed for about a minute straight

You are easily amused my friend. Well, I guess I am too, because anytime I hear that great bastion of ND, Louie Holtz speak, I laugh until I turn blue.

Tha pic of phil is funny .....but this pic wasn't even photoshopped

Attachments

• weiss.jpg
    weiss.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 51
You are easily amused my friend. Well, I guess I am too, because anytime I hear that great bastion of ND, Louie Holtz speak, I laugh until I turn blue.

lol, don't get defensive. I haven't thrown a punch at your coach... i laughed at the crazy photshop, but i roll with the Weis mockery. It's pretty weird how you fans are obsessed with Charlie, but it's your world, I just live in it. Charlie is a big man, yeah, but he's also a great guy and a great coach. I'm sure that we aren't all physically perfect either.

I dont think we're obsessed, it's just that it's not every day that we can make fun of a coach that's fatter than ours

Fat coach rankings:
1 Mangino - Kansas
2 Friedgen - Maryland
3 Charlie - N.D.
4 Phil - Tennessee

VN Store

Back