Chat GPT

SamRebel35

Has anyone taken a spin with this technology yet? It is mind blowing. I've had to correct it on a few logical inconsistencies, but to be in a testing phase, I was blown away by its capabilities.

What are some of the major benefits you see coming from this tech?

What are some potential pitfalls?

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Better question. What are you talking about?

Natural AI bot conversation with your phone like your talking to a person, and you get conversational responses that learn and develop, I guess. Unlike a hot blonde, where you have something to look at if the conversation ain't that great. I've only read brief stuff about it and prob wouldn't understand the technology of it. I'm sure the technology is quite impressive though. App is in the app stores.

Or it's an ai or artificial intelligence that you can interact with and provides fairly good answers to sophisticated questions.

I believe it's been banned by some schools because kids were using it to write their essays for them.

Natural AI bot conversation with your phone like your talking to a person, and you get conversational responses that learn and develop, I guess. Unlike a hot blonde, where you have something to look at if the conversation ain't that great. I've only read brief stuff about it and prob wouldn't understand the technology of it. I'm sure the technology is quite impressive though. App is in the app stores.

What's the purpose? Give lonely people something to talk to?

Better question. What are you talking about?

Lol. It is a language learning AI. It is pretty astounding what it can do conversationally. I asked if it was moral to deceive my kids about Santa Clause. It gave a surprisingly nuanced and coherent statement and I asked follow up questions that it gave equally coherent answers to.

What's the point? Right now, I don't know that there is much of a point, but I'm sure the applications of this will be far and wide in the future.

Lol. It is a language learning AI. It is pretty astounding what it can do conversationally. I asked if it was moral to deceive my kids about Santa Clause. It gave a surprisingly nuanced and coherent statement and I asked follow up questions that it gave equally coherent answers to.

What's the point? Right now, I don't know that there is much of a point, but I'm sure the applications of this will be far and wide in the future.

Thanks, I had never heard of it.

You are teaching it how to replace you.

Now I know why people move to the middle of Nowhere, Alaska and hack out a living with rudimentary tools and No technology around. One day, we will elect an AI Bot to the Oval Office. Yay for humanity.

Watching that Brett Weinstein clip form Rogan has me a little spooked. He makes a point that this will facilitate people being able to mimic competency in a field beyond their depth. If we thought mis and disinformation on social media was bad, just wait until these people outsource all their thinking to a robot. There will be so much pablum being spewed by uncritical knobs. We'll be adrift in a sea of know it all dumbasses.

That I can see as being very useful. Do you just tell it what you want the code to do and it writes it?

Yup. I can ask it how to map through an object inside React and it'll write out an example. You can get pretty advance with the questions too.

VN Store

Back