Cherokee Chief Asks Jeep To Stop Using Its Tribe’s Name

I have a good bit of Cherokee lineage in my family. Certainly more than Liz “Pocahontas” Warren. There was so much “cross pollination” between early settlers in the GA/TN/NC/SC area and Cherokee people that some mostly white people had leadership positions within the Cherokee nation. We know for a fact we had several in our family from back in the day that married into and/or had children with the Cherokee. This whole woke culture is an exercise in stupidity. What if Jeep renamed it the White Warrior. Will that make everyone happy??

I have a good bit of Cherokee lineage in my family. Certainly more than Liz “Pocahontas” Warren. There was so much “cross pollination” between early settlers in the GA/TN/NC/SC area and Cherokee people that some mostly white people had leadership positions within the Cherokee nation. We know for a fact we had several in our family from back in the day that married into and/or had children with the Cherokee. This whole woke culture is an exercise in stupidity. What if Jeep renamed it the White Warrior. Will that make everyone happy??
Are you still on the FLUF? I'm going to the Trash Panda again.... lol

MC_Cherokee_web20210301015555.jpg

717 till it goes away. I’m allergic to the school house. Next stop 73, 220 or 320. Possibly the 75 if they decide they can’t live without it and upgrade it.
75 is a great gig. Nice variety of flying.

Reactions: Vol737

VN Store

Back