China invasion of Taiwan

Interesting article on why china may need to attack Taiwan sonner than later. Its interesting how the one child policy could end up hurting china.

Why China Could Decide to Invade Taiwan, and Soon - 19FortyFive

Yes. The US, France, and New Zealand have favorable demos in the form of Millennials. China is going to be in big trouble supporting their aging population.

Every POTUS administration needs to demand that the CCP behave or face more economic pushback. Stop stealing our stuff. Stop flooding markets with counterfeit goods. If they can’t play nice (they can’t) then their access to the US consumer needs to be throttled. Imagine what they would be like if they were a wealthy country.

President Harris needs to boycott Beijing 2022 if they pull any crap at all going forward. We can figure out how to get along fine without their junk on the Walmart shelves. Give Mexico and the rest of the countries south of us the opportunity.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Reactions: headhunter15
You think we can set on the sidelines? Taiwan manufactures 60+% of the semiconductor chips. Any attack on Taiwan will result in a worldwide meltdown. You think there’s a shortage today?

You think we can set on the sidelines? Taiwan manufactures 60+% of the semiconductor chips. Any attack on Taiwan will result in a worldwide meltdown. You think there’s a shortage today?
That's our fault. We could easily have continued to manufacture them here.

This is a pizz poor reason to start a war. We should use the time and resources to instead bring those jobs here.

That's our fault. We could easily have continued to manufacture them here.

This is a pizz poor reason to start a war. We should use the time and resources to instead bring those jobs here.
I'm confused, who's starting the war? I agree the US needs to be more self sufficient (I'm not saying Isolationist) when it comes to many critical resources.

Yes. The US, France, and New Zealand have favorable demos in the form of Millennials. China is going to be in big trouble supporting their aging population.

Every POTUS administration needs to demand that the CCP behave or face more economic pushback. Stop stealing our stuff. Stop flooding markets with counterfeit goods. If they can’t play nice (they can’t) then their access to the US consumer needs to be throttled. Imagine what they would be like if they were a wealthy country.

President Harris needs to boycott Beijing 2022 if they pull any crap at all going forward. We can figure out how to get along fine without their junk on the Walmart shelves. Give Mexico and the rest of the countries south of us the opportunity.

China owns the dem party. The dems will block any actions against china.

I'm confused, who's starting the war? I agree the US needs to be more self sufficient (I'm not saying Isolationist) when it comes to many critical resources.
What are you confused about? We allowed those jobs to leave and rely on imports. Now you use that as a justification for protecting Taiwan.

What are you confused about? We allowed those jobs to leave and rely on imports. Now you use that as a justification for protecting Taiwan.
Eff Taiwan and all of Asia as far as I'm concerned. Our industrial titans moved our industrial production to Asia to make a buck and they didn't care who it impacted.

Eff Taiwan and all of Asia as far as I'm concerned. Our industrial titans moved our industrial production to Asia to make a buck and they didn't care who it impacted.

Its because the new-marxist party pushed them out with high taxes, regulations.

China is not invading Taiwan any time soon. They can attack, but they cannot invade (which would be required for their goal of re-unification).

The PLA does not posses the amphibious transport capacity to invade Taiwan. At least for now.

The repercussions of this would devastate the us economy. Roughly 92-93% of all small semiconductors are made in Taiwan... Most of which we use in nearly all modern day electronics.

China invading Taiwan would be a huge mistake. Can China take on the whole world ? Can they survive being annexed off from the world cause that’s what would happen

Reactions: Wireless1
China invading Taiwan would be a huge mistake. Can China take on the whole world ? Can they survive being annexed off from the world cause that’s what would happen

Only for a short time, just enough time for it to look like they don’t own all western politicians. Then it would be back to business as usual.

Reactions: House of Neyland

VN Store

Back