China Thread

I bet they’ll push $50M a pop when it’s said and done. These ain’t Hamas rockets.

They’re a strategic weapon, a critical tool of deterrence. And would be a vital tool in the opening stages of a near-peer conflict.
they plan on buying thousands i presume. Land based, ship and sub based, tactical aircraft, bombers.

EXCLUSIVE Senator goes nuclear over 'Covid cover-up': Kentucky Rep. Rand Paul warns next pandemic is 'very likely' to come from China because Biden is too weak on Beijing - as he doubles down on calls for Anthony Fauci to be JAILED over 'lab leak lies'​

The next pandemic is 'very likely' to come from China because the country continues to perform risky virus manipulation tests, according to a top Senator.

DailyMail.com revealed this week Chinese virus hunters have been tinkering with novel pathogens which have a 'high probability' of infecting humans, despite concerns similar experiments led to the Covid outbreak.

In an exclusive interview with this website, Sen Rand Paul, a Republican from Kentucky, said: 'It is worrisome that they [China] keep doing it, it's incredibly dangerous.'

On the risk of such research triggering another pandemic, Sen Paul said 'that's very likely', adding 'it wouldn't be the first time' - a reference to the Covid origin 'lab leak' theory.

Sen Paul - a onetime Presidential candidate - believes Covid was borne out of gain-of-function research that was bankrolled by the US taxpayer through Dr Anthony Fauci's former department, a theory the FBI and other government agencies now subscribe to.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

stuff like this makes me mad..so wasteful and idiotic

good website. I bookmarked

WTF are US bombers doing in the South China Sea anyways? Trying to stir up a Chinese response?

Imagine how the US would react if the Chinese sent over as much as a weather balloon in our direction?

No different from the Russian bombers we routinely intercept off Alaska, no different from Chinese ships and subs cruising around Japanese waters, and certainly a lot less offensive than Chinese ships interfering with Philippine resupply vessels. If China were closer, we'd be intercepting their planes off our coasts. BTW China as you will recall has already screwed up an intercept over international airspace. Think they lost a fighter in that collision, and we wound up with a captured airplane. You think Chinese planes stooging around international airspace between China and Taiwan isn't at all provocative?

WTF are US bombers doing in the South China Sea anyways? Trying to stir up a Chinese response?

Imagine how the US would react if the Chinese sent over as much as a weather balloon in our direction?
WTF is the PLAAF doing in the South China Sea? Neither air force is operating in their own airspace.

Range.

It’s the range (at speed) that is the real game changer with these.

SM-6 can reach out 200 miles
SM-3 can push out 600 miles

These are going to push 1800 miles, at Mach 17. They will collapse China’s denial bubble.

We read a lot of the same stuff apparently. I enjoy reading the stuff that you post that I have not read though. Nice. GO VOLS.

Reactions: AM64 and 85SugarVol

VN Store

Back