Clay Travis vs Erik Ainge

jordan4vols

03' Alum
Not sure what forum this is supposed to go under so feel free to move wherever. Apparently Clay did something that set Ainge off. Check out his twitter feed to see him going off on Clay.

Last edited:
Clay Travis...Nashville's answer to irrelevancy. What'd Eric say that set him off?

Seriously, why not take the extra 10 seconds when starting a thread to post a link to the twitter account?

Reactions: 5 people
Just read a few tweets. Apparently Clay posted a pic of a girl and Ainge is lighting him up for it. No idea on specifics beyond that.

There were a couple of college girls that got into a scuffle at the Steeplechase (a nashville horse race). The incident was caught on camera and Travie took a still shot of the video which showed one of the girls with their dress up appearing undressed. Apparently a thong existed somewhere but hard to see.

Ainge took offense about Clay posting a pic of the girl on the website and its went from there.

Did not see it but seems Clay took a shot at Erics former drug use.

If you follow Clay you know he has nothing to say but personal insults.

Reactions: 4 people
There were a couple of college girls that got into a scuffle at the Steeplechase (a nashville horse race). The incident was caught on camera and Travie took a still shot of the video which showed one of the girls with their dress up appearing undressed. Apparently a thong existed somewhere but hard to see.

Ainge took offense about Clay posting a pic of the girl on the website and its went from there.

Did not see it but seems Clay took a shot at Erics former drug use.

If you follow Clay you know he has nothing to say but personal insults.

Okay, Clay has been blasting the girl fight from Steeplechase all over his twitter since the weekend. Has multiple shots of a girl on the ground with her skirt up.

Wow . . . Just figured out what he posted and read his comments toward Ainge. Plastering a girl's pic on the Internet and then taking potshots at Ainge's sobriety and his playing days.

I wouldn't listen to Clay Travis if he was broadcasting the cure for cancer. I don't see how advertisers don't desert an assclown like that.

Reactions: 17 people
taking shots at his playing days was funny. Clay Travis is 2 generations removed from ever seeing the field at UT

his knock on Knoxville was pretty classy too

Reactions: 3 people
Clay Travis is scum

He is merely trying to be like T.O., Chad Johnson and Dennis Rodman. If he gets negative attention, then it will boost his ratings and listeners will tune in, just to hate him.

Of course, the best way to be a radio personality is to be effective and professional at your craft. He obviously can't do that, so he tries to get negative attention to be effective.

Either way, listeners are tuning in to listen to him...

Wow . . . Just figured out what he posted and read his comments toward Ainge. Plastering a girl's pic on the Internet and then taking potshots at Ainge's sobriety and his playing days.

I wouldn't listen to Clay Travis if he was broadcasting the cure for cancer. I don't see how advertisers don't desert an assclown like that.

I'm not surprised Clay sank this low.

I've watched the vid too. While slightly amusing, it is nowhere near as awesome as it was hyped up to be. Clay posting pics of the girl crosses a line though. I'm glad EA has some balls about him.

Couple of highlights.

Clay Travis ‏@ClayTravisBGID
@ErikAinge3 Nah, I'm going on Brent Schaeffer's show. It's higher rated.

Erik Ainge ‏@ErikAinge3
@ClayTravisBGID hahaha. Higher rated till he didnt beat FlA, bama, UGA and SC in one year...frosh All American...u lose again CT

While i don't agree with the posting of the photo, I honestly don't get all the Clay hate that shows up here almost daily. He intentionally says something stupid to get you all riled up, so you go to his website and post comments about how he sucks...or you follow him on twitter so you can spew nonsense at him. He doesn't discriminate about which fanbase he wants to piss off, as long as it gets him website hits. If you don't care about CT or even like him or his show...then don't listen, don't follow, don't speak his name. It's as simple as that.

Reactions: 2 people
While i don't agree with the posting of the photo, I honestly don't get all the Clay hate that shows up here almost daily. He intentionally says something stupid to get you all riled up, so you go to his website and post comments about how he sucks...or you follow him on twitter so you can spew nonsense at him. He doesn't discriminate about which fanbase he wants to piss off, as long as it gets him website hits. If you don't care about CT or even like him or his show...then don't listen, don't follow, don't speak his name. It's as simple as that.

Agree. He is a regular on Finebaum's show to incite the necks down there.

Thanks but no one cares. He is one of the best, that's why he's on Dan Patrick, has a website with over 300K hits yesterday, and dominates the sports talk market here in Nashville.

He is good at what he does, just like James Franklin, whether you want to give him credit for it or not is inconsequential.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back