Clay Travis vs Erik Ainge

Too many tweets to post but Erik keeps offering to come in his show or have clay on his. He has offered to meet him face to face and keeps calling him the computer tough guy. Even said he could bring James Franklin with him

Reactions: 1 person
Clay Travis wins again. He gets another thread about him and gains more attention.

Personally, I side with Erik. But in the "look at me, look at me" category, Travis wins by KO.

Things Erik said is in orange and Clay is in green.

Clay did a story on a catfight at steeplechase.
One of the girls are pulled down and you see some "cheekage"

youtube link some language

Clay posted this video on outkickthecoverage and that is what Ainge is referring to.

CT also had the girl in the pink dress and the girl in the white dress on his show. The girl in white is wearing underwear.

@allVOLyall @ClayTravisBGID so puttin names isnt ok...but posting a shot of a girls intimate parts is ok Clay...wow...ur ridiculous brother

Erik Ainge ‏@ErikAinge3 3h
@ClayTravisBGID @allVOLyall get off ur high horse buddy...if that was my daughter/sister u posted that pic of...u would c me

@ErikAinge3 You're the expert at backpeddling, right? #lsu #lookoutforgoalpost Hope Rick Clausen doesn't decide to get into radio too.

@ErikAinge3 Nah, I'm going on Brent Schaeffer's show. It's higher rated.

@ErikAinge3 Undefeated. And never knocked out by a goalpost after an underhanded pick. Or benched for Rick Clausen. I win. Again.

@ErikAinge3 Dude, I don't feud down. No benefit for me. Enjoy Knoxville.

@ErikAinge3 Major difference between pics and names. Pics vanish on net, names last forever on Google search. Not complicated.

@allVOLyall @ErikAinge3 Yeah, saw that. I've got pics too. Trying not to use her name on site because then she won't be able to escape it

Last edited:
Erik Ainge ‏@ErikAinge3 1h
@utstick @TNSportsRadio @ClayTravisBGID tell @jamesfranklinvu hes welcome too.
View conversation
@Nashville_MMA @ClayTravisBGID again pu $$ y move by CT
View conversation
@jake_schindler @ClayTravisBGID 9040 executive park drive home boy

@Nashville_MMA @brentdougherty @ClayTravisBGID ive offered to come on twice
View conversation
@_SaltyCracker_ @ClayTravisBGID without question. I know his type. Big words tiny sack.
View conversation

@ClayTravisBGID haha o Clay Whats ur record as an SEC starter...17-5? O its 0-0 slappy. Dont be that idot to call an All Confernce QB out!
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More

@leewatts20 @ClayTravisBGID web hits and bank accounts are as important as ur back peddling soft ass personality. Typical geek, c u in ktown
View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
@mattv31 @TNSportsRadio @ClayTravisBGID CT is also classy enough to attack a sober success story bout me, personal attacks r just so classy

Reactions: TrentVol
Thanks but no one cares. He is one of the best, that's why he's on Dan Patrick, has a website with over 300K hits yesterday, and dominates the sports talk market here in Nashville.

He is good at what he does, just like James Franklin, whether you want to give him credit for it or not is inconsequential.

one of the best what? He realized he would never make it as a legit writer/reporter and moved into the TMZ-like side of sports. He's making money from being ridiculous. Good for him but it doesn't legitimize his efforts at all or make him any less of a clown

Reactions: 7 people
Thanks but no one cares. He is one of the best, that's why he's on Dan Patrick, has a website with over 300K hits yesterday, and dominates the sports talk market here in Nashville.

He is good at what he does, just like James Franklin, whether you want to give him credit for it or not is inconsequential.

Thanks Clay...

Reactions: 5 people
Things Erik said is in orange and Clay is in green.

Clay did a story on a catfight at steeplechase.
One of the girls are pulled down and you see some "cheekage"

youtube link some language

Clay posted this video on outkickthecoverage and that is what Ainge is referring to.

CT also had the girl in the pink dress and the girl in the white dress on his show. The girl in white is wearing underwear.

@allVOLyall @ClayTravisBGID so puttin names isnt ok...but posting a shot of a girls intimate parts is ok Clay...wow...ur ridiculous brother

Erik Ainge ‏@ErikAinge3 3h
@ClayTravisBGID @allVOLyall get off ur high horse buddy...if that was my daughter/sister u posted that pic of...u would c me

@ErikAinge3 You're the expert at backpeddling, right? #lsu #lookoutforgoalpost Hope Rick Clausen doesn't decide to get into radio too.

@ErikAinge3 Nah, I'm going on Brent Schaeffer's show. It's higher rated.

@ErikAinge3 Undefeated. And never knocked out by a goalpost after an underhanded pick. Or benched for Rick Clausen. I win. Again.

@ErikAinge3 Dude, I don't feud down. No benefit for me. Enjoy Knoxville.

@ErikAinge3 Major difference between pics and names. Pics vanish on net, names last forever on Google search. Not complicated.

@allVOLyall @ErikAinge3 Yeah, saw that. I've got pics too. Trying not to use her name on site because then she won't be able to escape it

This whole feud is silly, but I did laugh at this one.

Thanks clay.. Again

Thanks Clay.

Wow . . . Just figured out what he posted and read his comments toward Ainge. Plastering a girl's pic on the Internet and then taking potshots at Ainge's sobriety and his playing days.

I wouldn't listen to Clay Travis if he was broadcasting the cure for cancer. I don't see how advertisers don't desert an assclown like that.

Travis is a complete Vandy and Franklin tool.

While i don't agree with the posting of the photo, I honestly don't get all the Clay hate that shows up here almost daily. He intentionally says something stupid to get you all riled up, so you go to his website and post comments about how he sucks...or you follow him on twitter so you can spew nonsense at him. He doesn't discriminate about which fanbase he wants to piss off, as long as it gets him website hits. If you don't care about CT or even like him or his show...then don't listen, don't follow, don't speak his name. It's as simple as that.

clay travis sux dude....eats j franklins turds,,,,and ct sux more,,,,like the show hes on, think he sux,,,and he sux more,,,,don't tell me not to hate him for the POS he is

So....where did Clay take a shot at EA's sobriety and/or drug history?

Also...there's a method to just about EVERYTHING Clay says on the radio and on Twitter. He's exactly like Feinbaum--he says things to get people going and incite debate and/or criticism--but they generate ratings and hits to his website. Either way, he wins.

A friend of mine has the exact same personality....he's a helluva guy and fun to be around but damn it if he doesn't so or say something to piss me off on a regular basis.

clay Travis is the furry butthole where franklin parks at night.

the dude pretended to be a UT fan to get behind the scenes access to write a book, then turned around and sh**s all over the program. his true colors are showing in this twitter battle. you have to be an absolute classless low-life to call someone out for their past substance abuse issues, especially when that person sought the necessary treatment to get sober.

He's not even close to the best. He's popular by doing some serious self promoting of his job in the TMZ role of sports broadcasting. Entertaining to some sure, I'll give him that. His books were fairly well written and hell he can even be funny. But no one really takes what he has to say seriously anymore because what he writes about on his website is garbage. That's what started this whole thing anyways. The guy is a tool.

Clay is just jelly he didnt go to an SEC school for college. GWU is one boring place to go to school.

This "cat-fight" is the lamest thing I have seen in a long time

Whats up with the references to his wife?

He's not even close to the best. He's popular by doing some serious self promoting of his job in the TMZ role of sports broadcasting. Entertaining to some sure, I'll give him that. His books were fairly well written and hell he can even be funny. But no one really takes what he has to say seriously anymore because what he writes about on his website is garbage. That's what started this whole thing anyways. The guy is a tool.

he's worse than that. he's a pervert who enjoyed a low-quality video where a girl's private parts were on display. claiming that he has the high ground because he didn't use her name is laughable. it's a distinction without a difference.

Reactions: 2 people

Listen to the radio in something resembling a competitive media market you'd realize that, no, he's not good. He's a dime a dozen pretend shock jock trying poorly to be Paul Finebaum.

Reactions: 2 people
Listen to the radio in something resembling a competitive media market you'd realize that, no, he's not good. He's a dime a dozen pretend shock jock trying poorly to be Paul Finebaum.

I disagree that he's trying poorly. He is Tennessee's Finebaum. Good, bad, or indifferent, he gets a reaction 100% of the time and always has people talking about him.

Whats disappointing is he can be funny without all the extra crap he pulls.

I've met Clay on a few occasions and he's really an OK guy in person but he's turned into a classless shock jock over the last few years in trying to promote his website.

Also, I'm really against his personal attacks of people based on appearance and other stuff that can't be helped. Again, he's cool in person but give him a keyboard and he turns into a jerk.

He commented a while back about Erik not remembering what he told the Jets about Arian before Arian wasn't drafted. Like Ainge was too drugged up to remember it. It apparently upset Erik's mom & wife.

He's mad about the girl's picture because he says he has a daughter. As I'm sure some of you know, Daddy's change when they have that little girl. Or Erik may have already felt that way. At least more respectful of women than Clay Travis is.

edit - sorry, I meant to post this under the question where did he comment on EA's sobriety.

VN Store

Back