Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

Franklin Pierce

Climate group slashing tires plans to 'expand massively' across US

A group of climate activists has started a campaign to randomly slash tires of parked SUVs across the U.S. in an effort to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

The Tyre Extinguishers — a group that originated in the U.K. and has expanded to various European nations — conducted its first "action" in New York City this week. The group vowed to conduct similar operations in cities nationwide.

"We are rapidly expanding across the United States and are in touch with people in major cities across the USA," a spokesperson for the Tyre Extinguishers told Fox News Digital. "We expect this to expand massively."

FWWaX4xXEAcNpFl

NYC-1-768x1024.jpg

Climate activists slash dozens of SUV tires in NYC, say 'major cities' across US to be hit next

A group of climate activists has started a campaign to randomly slash tires of parked SUVs across the U.S. in an effort to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

The Tyre Extinguishers — a group that originated in the U.K. and has expanded to various European nations — conducted its first "action" in New York City this week. The group vowed to conduct similar operations in cities nationwide.

"We are rapidly expanding across the United States and are in touch with people in major cities across the USA," a spokesperson for the Tyre Extinguishers told Fox News Digital. "We expect this to expand massively."

FWWaX4xXEAcNpFl

NYC-1-768x1024.jpg

Climate activists slash dozens of SUV tires in NYC, say 'major cities' across US to be hit next
Well, this may end up being a learning experience for some of these a-holes…..especially if they choose to do this in a state with concealed carry.

FWWaX4xXEAcNpFl

NYC-1-768x1024.jpg

Since they're slashing the tires of parked SUV's, it would appear that the way to solve this problem is to park your SUV on top of the climate activists.

.. And creating more vulcanized rubber trash for NY . This seems like one of those 3:00 am on a Saturday morning ideas.

I spent half a day with a Georgia Power Manager visiting several small hydro facilities and he told me the rafters were hostile to him all the time.
Guess hydro power is not green enough for this stupidity so severe that their parents should be thrown in prison for breeding their dumb asses.

This is how you fight back. We laugh about it here in America like it's still a joke. In some countries these morons are actually the ones making the decisions

Dutch Farmers Protest Climate Mandates That would Cut Livestock by 30 Percent Dutch Farmers Protest Climate Mandates That would Cut Livestock by 30 Percent

Dutch farmers are continuing their demonstrations against a government climate policy that officials expect to end many farmers’ livelihoods, with organizers on Telegram planning July 4 protests they say will “flatten” the whole of the Netherlands.

The message calls on concerned farmers and citizens to organize their own regional actions with the goal of closing all “distribution centers for food supplies and all major polluters” until “the government changes its plans.”

In 2021, the Netherlands’ coalition government proposed slashing livestock numbers in the country by 30 percent to meet nitrogen emissions targets.

The country has already implemented stringent restrictions on new construction with the aim of curbing nitrogen emissions.

Well, this may end up being a learning experience for some of these a-holes…..especially if they choose to do this in a state with concealed carry.

You think shooting someone for slashing your tires is justified and legal?

Have fun in prison.

You think shooting someone for slashing your tires is justified and legal?

Have fun in prison.
Where did he say they would be shot? Idiot is slashing my tires. I see them and point my gun at them and tell them to F off. They **** their pants and leave. Lesson learned for them. Where are you lost?

Where did he say they would be shot? Idiot is slashing my tires. I see them and point my gun at them and tell them to F off. They **** their pants and leave. Lesson learned for them. Where are you lost?

That you would point your gun at someone and not intending to use it, but just to scare someone, says a lot about your pathetic understanding of firearms and basic common sense.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
Slashing someone’s tires because some little Norwegian **** told you to is pretty pathetic, too.

I agree. And should be prosecuted.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.

Reactions: Sudden Impact
That you would point your gun at someone and not intending to use it, but just to scare someone, says a lot about your pathetic understanding of firearms and basic common sense.
I would point a gun at anyone using a weapon to destroy my property. Especially one that can be used to kill me. Are you stupid?

VN Store

Back