Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

A screwdriver can easily poke a hole in the sidewall of a tire. It gets tougher as the profile decreases, and once you’re around a 45 profile, it’s way easier to stab than slash.

I agree. And should be prosecuted.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.
Imagine living in a world where you stumble across this and have nothing to protect you? You think these lunatics wouldn't hesitate to stab you? Again I ask. Are you stupid? You are dealing with mentally unhinged dangerous armed people.

Last edited:
Just to be clear; @lawgator1 thinks I am a the crazy person, if I walk up on someone using a knife to flatten my tires and pull out a gun. Them committing a crime and being armed. He just thinks I should assume I am dealing with a sane person. He doesn't even realize how he's crazy.
Based on his logic the capital police officer should be in prison for shooting Ashley Babbitt. It must be really hard to have a foundation of logic that jiggles like jello.

Just to be clear; @lawgator1 thinks I am a the crazy person, if I walk up on someone using a knife to flatten my tires and pull out a gun. Them committing a crime and being armed. He just thinks I should assume I am dealing with a sane person. He doesn't even realize how he's crazy.
If you had to kill them, they would stop breathing. it would reduce C0² emissions.

Climate group slashing tires plans to 'expand massively' across US

A group of climate activists has started a campaign to randomly slash tires of parked SUVs across the U.S. in an effort to curb greenhouse gas emissions.

The Tyre Extinguishers — a group that originated in the U.K. and has expanded to various European nations — conducted its first "action" in New York City this week. The group vowed to conduct similar operations in cities nationwide.

"We are rapidly expanding across the United States and are in touch with people in major cities across the USA," a spokesperson for the Tyre Extinguishers told Fox News Digital. "We expect this to expand massively."

FWWaX4xXEAcNpFl

NYC-1-768x1024.jpg

Climate activists slash dozens of SUV tires in NYC, say 'major cities' across US to be hit next
We need to tell them to make sure they hit as many semi, dump and other heavy equipment tires!

Imagine living in a world where you stumble across this and have nothing to protect you? You think these lunatics wouldn't hesitate to stab you? Again I ask. Are you stupid? You are dealing with mentally unhinged dangerous armed people.

I do doubt it. Highly. Like infinitesimal chance. Unless,I suppose,some blockhead starts threatening them

I do doubt it. Highly. Like infinitesimal chance. Unless,I suppose,some blockhead starts threatening them

These high IQ individuals you speak of that are going around trespassing and destroying other peoples property better understand the state laws they are in before venturing out of these cities that governed by progressives like yourself . Ignorance of the law is not an excuse when it comes to ****** with other peoples property . Surely as an officer of the court , you know that each state is different when it comes to dealing with people trying to destroy your property.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.

If they have a knife, I feel threatened. Stand your ground.

Also, you do realize you're talking to Tennesseans, right? We still believe in signs like this.

R.a5d2dc1af86dc3f2f5e430d89c71d31a

Minor property crimes? My tires are not inexpensive. I’m sure you’d be ok with the replacement bill but I’d rather deal with it straight on and have no replacement bill.
You ok with people losing their assets so some idiot can make a political point while committing a crime?
BTW are you an officer of the court or a member of the bar?

Follow the money. Has any politician recently bought stock in tire companies?

"Don't worry we'll bail you out . Your cause is just. Do me a favor heavy on the Michelins okay? There's an extra non-gmo granola bar in it for you."

VN Store

Back