Climate Activists Slash Dozens of SUV Tires in NYC, say 'major cities' Across US To Be Hit Next

Call the cops.
What would you expect the outcome would be in Florida? Scenario: a trio of 20-somethings with no priors who did about $1600 in damage to personal property.

Would they be arrested?
Would they be prosecuted? For what?
Likely punishment?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The country has already implemented stringent restrictions on new construction with the aim of curbing nitrogen emissions.
Wait... nitrogen? I must have missed this, but I knew we have been at war with carbon, but I didn't know about nitrogen.

What would you expect the outcome would be in Florida? Scenario: a trio of 20-somethings with no priors who did about $1600 in damage to personal property.

Would they be arrested?
Would they be prosecuted? For what?
Likely punishment?
None of the above. Like most scenarios by the time cops arrived the trio of 20 somethings would be gone.

None of the above. Like most scenarios by the time cops arrived the trio of 20 somethings would be gone.
Likely. But we can assume they were detained to hear what LG expects the consequences of their vandalism would be.

I agree. And should be prosecuted.

But pointing guns at people for minor property crimes is f'ing absurd and is EXACTLY the kind of yahoo idiocy that justifies keeping guns out of the hands of bravado fools.
SUV tires are not cheap.

I have zero pity for thieves and vandals. F^^k'em, as long as it is done by a citizen and not govt goons (cops), if they die, they die.

Just saw where Target is potentially allowing refunds on returns that are not returned...Surely the moral compass of many will remain intact.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
The cops are not needed if the citizen is there and able to take care of the situation.

By the time you call the cops, which at best would be a 10 minute response time, those vandals would have left the scene.

Not sure they are doing it right in front of one either.

So LG expects us to detain them against their will, and they will politely wait for the cops to arrive? How does @lawgator1 expect us to do so?
It is a fair question. it takes 20 seconds to slash tires and the average police response is 5 min (???). Giving LG the benefit of the doubt, let's say you observe them acting suspiciously around your vehicle. You call cops and coincidentally the police arrive to witness the vandalism.

So LG expects us to detain them against their will, and they will politely wait for the cops to arrive? How does @lawgator1 expect us to do so?

No. You have no authority to detain them.

I agree they are acting criminally but it's not a cause for someone to die. Obviously.

VN Store

Back