Coach Cafego Speeches

Cafego instilled that hate for Vandy in U.T. players for many years. Former receiver Joe Thompson always hated Vandy with a passion. He would get on the radio broadcasts and talk about it.
Heard a story once about Joe Thompson regarding Vandy. I think he was being interviewed regarding the 1994 season and was asked what the biggest disappointment of the season was. Mind you, this was the season where Jerry Colquitt tore up his knee after after waiting his turn to start at QB.

Thompson said the biggest disappointment of the season for him was not going for two after the Vols last score against the Dores. That would have made the final 66-0 instead of 65-0.

I think it's time to give CA_Vol a break.

I just finished watching Martin Scorsese's The Irishman on Netflix and the main character's nurse didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was. We gotta realize that some of us are young. Hell, you could name some VFL from the 1892 team and I wouldn't know who it was -- and that was only 2 years before I was born. Or CA_Vol probably has somebody he listens to on Spotify that I've never heard of. It's all good.

I think it's time to give CA_Vol a break.

I just finished watching Martin Scorsese's The Irishman on Netflix and the main character's nurse didn't know who Jimmy Hoffa was. We gotta realize that some of us are young. Hell, you could name some VFL from the 1892 team and I wouldn't know who it was -- and that was only 2 years before I was born. Or CA_Vol probably has somebody he listens to on Spotify that I've never heard of. It's all good.

CA been around long enough to be able to take a couple kicks even when he’s down. He’ll be just fine.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back