Coach Jones Third on List of College Football Coaches by Number of Twitter Followers

I can't believe how easy you all post the name of that Crimson state or its coach. Do not speak the name. Of Either. Ever! I live 10 miles from that state's line and i refuse under any circumstances to spend a dime in the state, acknowledge it or any of its proxies. DO NOT SPEAK THE NAME. Make them irrelevant, and they will so become.

I can't believe how easy you all post the name of that Crimson state or its coach. Do not speak the name. Of Either. Ever! I live 10 miles from that state's line and i refuse under any circumstances to spend a dime in the state, acknowledge it or any of its proxies. DO NOT SPEAK THE NAME. Make them irrelevant, and they will so become.
Tough to be irrelevant when you are consistently winning titles

Perhaps, this is meaningless

So says the guy whose coach is way behind ours on this list...

That said, you're right it is. Better there than way down on the list when our coaching staff is very twitter heavy though

Who knows you attempt to kill hopes and dreams all day. Luckily every1 just ignores you.

Uhhh...no...the correct answer is he's NOT WORSE THAN A TERRORIST RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MULTIPLE INNOCENTS...
you don't have to ALL CAPS it but convey that sentiment...trust me...I'm right.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

No surprise Les Miles is the top Twitter followed. I can only imagine the type of tweets he sends from his stream of consciousness rants...

If Gundy were on twitter it would just be rants about being a man over and over.

Uhhh...no...the correct answer is he's NOT WORSE THAN A TERRORIST RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MULTIPLE INNOCENTS...
you don't have to ALL CAPS it but convey that sentiment...trust me...I'm right.

Hey pal, feel free to use that ignore button yourself. No skin off my back.

Or you could just not suck all the time but I guess I have a better chance with ignoring

Do it quickly......I might post again soon.

Our hopes and dreams have been killed since we came out of the birth canal.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONN-0uoTHI[/youtube]

I can pretty much guarantee that a bunch of people on a Vol site refusing to mention a certain team will not prevent said team from winning another championship.

Just curious, but do we know how many followers Coach Jones had before he became our HC?

I wonder how many of these coaches actually tweet themselves rather than have someone in the AD do it?

Coach Jones in hot pursuit.

Over the weekend changes -

2. Brian Kelly, Notre Dame, 91,042 + 279 = 91,321
3. Butch Jones, Tennessee, 75,300 + 569 = 75,869

Just cut the gap by 290. Tweet by tweet we rise.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back