Coach Z mic'd up

Volunteer_Kirby

Its not what you think...
This'll get you pumped. Coach Z is a winner. Awesome hire.

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ_K7wPJhp8 [/youtube]

Reactions: 8 people
Had to watch it twice cause I like it so much. Barry Rice (the editor) is doin' some awesome work for UT Sports.

Awsome stuff! "I hope that corner pays cover 2, cause I'm gonna put my helmet in their chin and split their face open"

GBO!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Cautiously optimistic about this unit this year and into the future. I like what I see from Azzanni so far.

I think will be pleasantly surprised by Harris, Croom, and yes Worley.

Very much agree. Big, strong wrs being very well coached. Also wanna see how bad a man Marquez North is.... Futures bright at WR, just hope the future starts sooner rather than later.

This is probably the greatest video I have ever seen.. what this coaching staff is doing with these young men, and what they are doing with this program is amazing.. I am so proud to be a Vol Fan.. Zach Azzani is a direct reflection of the type of man, and coach that Butch Jones is, they truly and sincerely care about these players, and this school, and our fans, and it's not cause that who is paying them, it is their passion and commitment..

I hope that every wideout recruit that we are targeting sees that video, because I don't see how anyone could see that video and not want Him to be their position coach..

Go Big Orange

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back