Coach Z mic'd up

"You run a 4.9 man, get vertical. That's the only way you're gonna get yards, sunshine."

Last edited:
This is probably the greatest video I have ever seen.. what this coaching staff is doing with these young men, and what they are doing with this program is amazing.. I am so proud to be a Vol Fan.. Zach Azzani is a direct reflection of the type of man, and coach that Butch Jones is, they truly and sincerely care about these players, and this school, and our fans, and it's not cause that who is paying them, it is their passion and commitment..

I hope that every wideout recruit that we are targeting sees that video, because I don't see how anyone could see that video and not want Him to be their position coach..

Go Big Orange

Great post! I am fired up! This coaching staff is awesome. It will translate into wins.:rock:

I hope he stays around. It's my only worry of him when he came here. I've seen videos of him and he's one of the best WR coaches when it comes to technique. He's the guy we want as a WR coach, and we need to do everything we have to so he stays here for a very, very long time. The preaching of being physical is going to reap huge benefits for us really soon.

Reactions: 1 person
Big props to the our AV geeks, too! Must've blown through some Red Bull on this project.

That is simply the most epic spring practice mic'd up video in human history. Recruits will eat this up.

Reactions: 2 people
Is is just me, or are our current coaches more vocal and visible? It was like Dooley kept most of his staff under wraps. I love it! Go Vols!!!!!!!!!

"Paul, that ain't gonna get it! This is big boy ball, Harris! This is big boy ball, Harris!"

Since Harris has had the issues lately at WR, I'm glad that CZA is putting the pressure on him to perform. He's very talented, and anything it takes to get that talent out, I'm all for.

That video was so motivating I'm fired up! Let's do this! :machgun: It was always confusing watching the Doolster coach. He tried to get these kids motivated by telling them some off the wall mathematical equation tied to the history of horses in the 1920's and expect them to translate that into an understanding of how to run the correct route. No wonder our team seemed so lost last year. lol:wacko:

That pumped me up pretty good. I love when he told one of the WRs "Listen to me, I know what Im doin'. I got alot of rings to prove it". :rock: GBO

"Please play cover-2 on a running play, 'cause I'm going to put my helmet right under your chin and split your face open!" They WILL play a more physical style at wide receiver and, consequently, that should also help them beat more of that press coverage from Florida and Alabama cornerbacks.

I hope he stays around. It's my only worry of him when he came here. I've seen videos of him and he's one of the best WR coaches when it comes to technique. He's the guy we want as a WR coach, and we need to do everything we have to so he stays here for a very, very long time. The preaching of being physical is going to reap huge benefits for us really soon.
But Urban didn't want him so he must not be that good. There's a reason why he didn't take him to Ohio State. (Sarcasm)

"Are you looking the ball to the tuck...No...that's why you dropped 6 points for the Vols"

"lead the country in effort and toughness"

Got me pumped up! Wish he was here 2 years ago that's the kind of coach we needed to straighten da'rick out and get the most out of him and hunter... wonder what the difference would have been?

Got me pumped up! Wish he was here 2 years ago that's the kind of coach we needed to straighten da'rick out and get the most out of him and hunter... wonder what the difference would have been?

Us being down one WR in Rodgers and Hunter being a monster that he is but doesn't show sometimes.

I loved hearing that!...Coach Z is a great young coach who has a bright future....This staff is going to surprise people this season.

Me too! There were so many quotes I loved in this video, but that one to me said he is teaching them what they should be doing before the play ever starts. I love that!

Freaking awesome video, best I have seen yet, I am just an old nerd but that video makes me want to run thru a brick wall :aggressive:

VN Store

Back